What is the worst valentine's gift you ever get?

i never got any of worst valentines gifts... mostly roses, candies and lot of kisses from my ex bf.. so i got no complaints.. ha..:)

This past Valentine's Day was a little different for me. The week before, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had her surgery (to remove the cancerous tumor) exactly one week later, on Valentine's Day. I spent the whole morning/afternoon with my dad at the hospital until Mom was able to go home. And knowing she made it through the surgery and that the outlook was positive for her (her lymph nodes looked great so the doctors were pretty confident it hadn't spread yet so that was very good news) was wonderful. And later that evening I got to spend some quiet time with my boyfriend. We didn't do anything special - no fancy dinner or flowers. But I wasn't expecting any - just getting through the day with my mom's surgery coming out well and spending some quiet time with my boyfriend that evening made that the best Valentine's Day I could have had.

I never got a bad Valentine's Day gift.

My friend got a bag of condoms from her husband on Valentine's Day. She didnt appreciate that. I asked her if it was a joke and she said no. OOOPS...

I wouldnt appreciate it. I would threw them away in front of him. What a fool.

Back