What is the worst valentine's gift you ever get?

The worst gift I recieved is a card and flower from a gay man.

Ouch...I have to laugh cuz it happened to my brother too at Gallaudet. It just brought back hilarous memories of the situation..no offense.

You didn't have to explain them, lol. The link I gave does that.

I just thought that you can grow a black rose, but I did not know that you have to dye to get a black rose.

You didn't have to explain them, lol. The link I gave does that.

I just thought that you can grow a black rose, but I did not know that you have to dye to get a black rose.

ahh,,that my mistake not noted the link lol.. Yep they can dye it black. I never like black rose it sign of death. But I do love to grow yellow roses like my grandfather used to. But now I like any color roses as long it not Black lol.

The worst Valentine's gift I ever got from my husband (now ex) - a power saw.

1. I didn't know how to use one.
2. I didn't want to learn how to use one.
3. We didn't have ANY trees at the time.

The worst Valentine's gift I ever got from my husband (now ex) - a power saw.

1. I didn't know how to use one.
2. I didn't want to learn how to use one.
3. We didn't have ANY trees at the time.

It is obviously he want to use it for himself. No wonder you broke up with him.

Hmm interesting!

I never had a boyfriend before my current boyfriend. For the last 3 years for Valentine's day, he buys me new underwear and bras, as I get rid of the oldest ones. He has always told me that when he goes to Victoria's Secret, he would see guys there wandering aimlessly trying to figure out what size to get. The saleswoman would have to say, "Is she roughly my size? Bigger?" They always seem to get the bigger size. :hmm: My boyfriend knows exactly what's my size, so he just chuckles when he sees all the other guys.

He got me a dozen roses for our first V-Day together, and I told him off that I hate Roses (and I still have them..they're dried). Since then, he knows not to get me roses.

No chocolates, no elaborate dinners, no nothing. We hate V-Day, and EVERYDAY is our v-day. It just makes no sense that one day out of the year is when you show your love to someone else, what's wrong with the rest of 364 days of the year?

I flatly told him that I will refuse engagement if he asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day (why do I need a HOLIDAY to be engaged?!).

He claimed that I sent him signals which he was grave mistaken thinking i want him. Ack! I no like queers.

ah don't blame you,, some gay people jump the wrong idea thinking we want them send out mix signals lol I am sure it happens to lot of people getting mixed signals. ahhh :cool:

I thought it was for a goth girl. I bet goth girl would like a black rose, right?

I thought there was already a rose that's black? I thought that rose came in varied color.

EDIT: Nevermind, there's two color that don't exist by nature. It's black and blue rose.

Rose colors and their "meaning"

This list explains what each color represents.
Yeah, the black rose represents death... mourning. Of course, goth people enjoy anything related to death and anything that's black. ;)

For a person who isn't goth, then the rose color representation should be followed.

I knew a guy who got his girlfriend a yellow rose simply because it looked "cool". She was offended because the yellow rose was a way of saying, "Let's be friends."

I think that I would like to get a white rose regardless of what it truly represents, after all white is my favorite color. *shrugs*

As long as both side explains the reasons for getting it, it should be okay. Ya know...communication! I guess I don't like to hold a grudge for something minor.

Valentine's Day is quite special to my parents because they were introduced to each other on a blind date.

Hmm interesting!

I never had a boyfriend before my current boyfriend. For the last 3 years for Valentine's day, he buys me new underwear and bras, as I get rid of the oldest ones. He has always told me that when he goes to Victoria's Secret, he would see guys there wandering aimlessly trying to figure out what size to get. The saleswoman would have to say, "Is she roughly my size? Bigger?" They always seem to get the bigger size. :hmm: My boyfriend knows exactly what's my size, so he just chuckles when he sees all the other guys.

He got me a dozen roses for our first V-Day together, and I told him off that I hate Roses (and I still have them..they're dried). Since then, he knows not to get me roses.

No chocolates, no elaborate dinners, no nothing. We hate V-Day, and EVERYDAY is our v-day. It just makes no sense that one day out of the year is when you show your love to someone else, what's wrong with the rest of 364 days of the year?

I flatly told him that I will refuse engagement if he asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day (why do I need a HOLIDAY to be engaged?!).

are you out of your mind!

mostly husband and boyfriend always welcome give nice gifts like flowers and lingeries,bra,panties,whatevers types what girls using of breast of wives and girlfriend's

IF husband or boyfriend dont know what types of wife or girlfriend's bra sizes they can get gift card from Victoria's Secret whatevers can shopping for wifes or girlfriends they should MUST!

on valentine's day more mean as romantic if husband or boyfriend can taking wifes or girlfriend out dinner to peaceful than worse gifts.

my boyfriend will give me nice gifts or flowers but we have wait and see on valentine's day to find out.

I don't remember if I got anything that are worst gift on V-day. I don't want anything cuz love is there everyday with my hubby and my kid too. :)

Annnnnnnnnnnd what's more....

Why spend $$ on V-day? Everyone wants our money...sooo no reason for me to whine if I don't get anything from my hubby. If he does, that's great! If not , then that's ok, too!

Some people find that Valentines Day can be depressing for them, as if the person is lonely, for instance.

Some people find that Valentines Day can be depressing for them, as if the person is lonely, for instance.

*raise a hand* One of the some people are me. Say, let's join up in the pub to get drunk, aye?

Back