What Is The Worst Movie You Ever Seen?

superbad is idiot movie

donnie darko is not make a sense. I watch that movie few months ago and totally boring to me.

Well, it's not for everyone. It's for people who like to explore.

That's why they make movies like "Meet the Spartans", "Epic Movie" and all sorts of movies lacking any originality, intelligence, etc for people like you.

Spawn, Spider-man 3, Problem Child, Winn Dixx, The Mask 2, afew to name.
Son of the Mask was horrible. I can't believe they did something like that.

Even The Mask wasn't what I expected. Yes, it was funny... but I'm more familiar with the real story from the comic book where the main character is extremely violent and will do anything that involves violence to get what he wants. Also, each comic book follows a different person because that's how the Mask is used. It's picked up by a stranger and the story follows that stranger until he gets rid of the Mask only to have it picked up by a different stranger in the next comic book. :)

Son of the Mask was horrible. I can't believe they did something like that.

Even The Mask wasn't what I expected. Yes, it was funny... but I'm more familiar with the real story from the comic book where the main character is extremely violent and will do anything that involves violence to get what he wants. Also, each comic book follows a different person because that's how the Mask is used. It's picked up by a stranger and the story follows that stranger until he gets rid of the Mask only to have it picked up by a different stranger in the next comic book. :)

Not only that, the sequel had a budget of nearly $100 million if you can believe that.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space
QUOTE]

No way. Just no. Killer Klowns is sooooo bad its goooood :D

Kind of like any Ed Wood movie. Its so horrible, u cant help but laugh, say "WTF?", and watch it all the way through anyway.

top 3 bad movies, imo:

1. Solaris (easily the most boring movie i had ever seen)
2. Get rich or die tryin' (honestly was it reaaaallly hard for rappers to play.... rappers? LOL)
3. Halloween 3. (WTF was that?)

The worst movie is Scary 2,3 I haven't watch 4 and 5 yet. I don't like it. I really hate it! I don't like Saw 3. It's the worst horror!

I agree with others, the Scary Movies are just stupid in some of ways, but only few out of them except for the first one made me laugh.

I also think the worst movies are those who have hopeless ending, chessy scripts, lousy actors/actresses, and also, slow beginning. Those movies without any of those are great!

Back