What Is The Worst Movie You Ever Seen?

Huge mistake for me to rent movie - Bottoms Up

That film should burn out and never release for lifetime.

For me I think the worst movie I ever saw was "Them" it really sucks,so what is the worst movie you ever seen?

Secret Window (2004) sucks. It wasn't scary at all, it was a terrible storyline.

The worst movie I have ever seen was "Open Water". I hated it. I was so disappointed, I went back to Blockbuster and demanded a refund. To my surprise, they honored it because the manager said he hated it, too.

I remember that movie I'm glad you got your money back

The worst movie I ever saw was Titanic. I couldn't stand that movie and didn't understand all the hype over Leonardo DeCaprio.

I love that movie but I don't like the one with Catherine Zeta-Jones

Tell that to me Im soo nuts over Titanic. I consider it one of the best movies I ever watched.

But then if I have to say worst movie? I vote Sondra Locke's "Rat Boy"...it was the shittiest movie I ever saw. No wonder why Clint Eastwood wont even work or date her again.

I saw "Rat Boy" and the only reason I rented it was because I like Sondra Locke ( I love most Clint Eastwood movies) that movie was terrible.

The worst movie I have ever seen was "Open Water". I hated it. I was so disappointed, I went back to Blockbuster and demanded a refund. To my surprise, they honored it because the manager said he hated it, too.

Yes, I actually saw it at the theatres since I heard so much about it. It was the longest 79 minutes of my life at the theatres. I should had demanded a refund.

I've seen worse though, but yes... that movie was bad. To add insult to injury, they even made a sequel. I don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon.

The worst movie I ever saw was Titanic. I couldn't stand that movie and didn't understand all the hype over Leonardo DeCaprio.
My favorite part in Titanic was when Jack died. I went to my friend's apartment one night and we all watched Titanic. It was me, him, his girlfriend, and his roommate. My friend, his roommate, and I always hated the cheesy role that DiCaprio had in the movie. So, when he died... we cheered.

Of course, my friend's girlfriend got mad and they both ended up having a 1-hour argument while his roommate and I sat in the living room laughing it off. ;)

My favorite part in Titanic was when Jack died. I went to my friend's apartment one night and we all watched Titanic. It was me, him, his girlfriend, and his roommate. My friend, his roommate, and I always hated the cheesy role that DiCaprio had in the movie. So, when he died... we cheered.

Of course, my friend's girlfriend got mad and they both ended up having a 1-hour argument while his roommate and I sat in the living room laughing it off. ;)

Thanks a lot Vampy I almost spill my pepsi on my keyboard :shock:

:shock: no way girl!! I'm so shocked! I thought it was so funny. :)

Are you expect everyone love those movies? Nope, not really.
Some people, who are from movie fans communities that I am a member of, don't like those. ^_^

So I respectfully disagreed what your thought is, but you are allowed your opinion. ;)

I love that movie but I don't like the one with Catherine Zeta-Jones

"Titantic" movie with Kate Winslet, It's good. I haven't seen Catherine Zeta Jones in TV movie "Titantic".

I watched earlier Catherine Zeta Jones movie "The Haunting".

Spawn, Spider-man 3, Problem Child, Winn Dixx, The Mask 2, afew to name.

I guess you don't watch many movies. ;)

Ever see Epic Movie or Date Movie?

I've seen "Meet the Spartans" and "SuperHero Movie" and they had me laughing so hard in so many scenes I've seen. :lol: Sure they may be stupid, but thats the point of those movies. So stupid and hysterically hiralous.

worst movie I've ever watch is "The Matrix"..................... JUST KIDDING!! Worst movie I've ever watch is Donnie Darko.

Back