"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

:giggle: correct, a mars bars on it's way:giggle:
Aw, thanks, but I don't feel worthy. I know how to look up hull numbers. ;)

BTW, the McKean was a destroyer, not a battleship. It belonged to the Gearing class, same as one of the ship's my Hubby served on, the USS Fiske (DD-842). :)

Aw, thanks, but I don't feel worthy. I know how to look up hull numbers. ;)

BTW, the McKean was a destroyer, not a battleship. It belonged to the Gearing class, same as one of the ship's my Hubby served on, the USS Fiske (DD-842). :)

ah thanks for pointing that out, I'm expert oh ships.. my dad is the one for all the information on family history, he's traced ours back for donkeys years..

oops my apoligies Buffalo, it should have read one of the first to sign, my mistake so ye can have a mars bar, and no my surname isn't hancock, also it's not a town but a county, made a right mess of that post eh, anyway here's a clue seeing as ye did so well with my bad information, the battleship number was dd-784, ps that will take you straight to it.

just call me mighty mac:giggle:

*munch* *munch* Thanks for the candy! *munch* *munch*

:run:geawd....I must be so boring. Mine is my given birth name. No creativity in me

Mine is simple. My last name is Berryman and my first name is so common I once went to school with 47 kids and 7 of them were named Mike so I've been called Berry a lot in my life.

I tried to use Nomad, which is an old biker name of mine and one I use in the online game I use to play a lot but it was already taken.

I was looking at People's screen names on here , and I am always wondering where they came from.

Mine is pretty easy Phillips that short name of town where I live! :):)

So what does your screen name mean ?? :giggle: :):):)

Hello Phillips,

My nickname is PowerWCRulez as Power WheelChair Rulez, been on the power wheelchair since 2001.

lumbang - my birthplace

I re-worded lumbang to lumbingmi to make its sound cool :cool2:

Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite lake whole wide world! I grew up going up to beach, skiing, sledding (few times), etc. I took my husband there and he fell in love with LT also!

This is a cool site.. It was fun reading why you all chose your sn.. Now it's my turn.. :wiggle:

I was orignally beachgirl. I had to change it to beachie because many thought I was a teeny bomper bumming around the beach all day. Ha! I grew up, I think. So I figured beachie's good enough.... it can be "b*itchy, for all I care. Heee.. :naughty: On the serious side, I love the beach and the lifeguards and surfers and ohhh the male vollyball players. :drool:

Usernames/screennames

Sorry if it is repost. I couldn't find anywhere of the thread. Welllll, we have addition of new moderators. :giggle:

Why did you pick out for your usernames/screennames on AD? :fruit:

I am a little bit of a daredevil. I made the purposeful typo for 2 reasons: 1) It's easier to get this username for other programs/sites. 2) A tribute to Evel Knievel.
7 is my favorite number...why? 7 reasons: Gluttony, greed, pride, lust, wrath, envy, sloth. (the 7 deadly sins :) )

Back