"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

My friends and family call me Sosie but my real name is Susie. I am stuck with that name. :giggle:

because it was the only one that apparently wasnt taken.

i love SF. my name is shawn. i was born the 13th.

otherwise i would have preferred just shawn or princess shawn.

My SN "Purplecatty" meant for Kansas State University Wildcats and its mascot is Purplecat. It was already taken by many others in the past on several ISP and Email, and Instant Message (yahoo,MSN, AIM ect). I hated numbers on the end cuz I'm not a good with typing number above QWERTY key like "Purplecat934", "Purplecat44543" or whatever. So I added "ty" on end gave me an easy grab. So that's how I got stuck with SN "Purplecatty".

I used to have MSN SN that used to be a dial-up ISP and had Purplecatty SN that I took. I tried it out for a month or so and dropped it cuz it was slow.. Then later I decide to use my old MSN sn through hotmail, it was already stolen by other. Realizing that those who stopped MSN account and their SN would be available to new MSN customers. Grrr! :mad: So I can't get my old hotmail SN back. So I had to create new one but ending with "s". Funny thing when I was using MSN Messager, I decide to add Purplecatty into my buddy list and see if it popped up. Sure enuf, it was a female that stole my SN but didn't bother with it. :shrug:

Catty

almost. severe/profound hearing loss in both ears. CI surgery is scheduled for 7am monday though.

I suppose you're "later-deaf" type.... those fire engines were surely DEAFENING!! :-o

Are you sure you're a tree hugger and nothing more? :giggle:

Just kidding. :D

Haha, it's more than just that screen name....should I change it? :P

a1iqso.gif

Karissa Mann is my supporting character, my favorite cougar girl. :)

05 is stand for 2005 that I graduated three and half years ago.

So, there, KarissaMann05. :)

Mod Note:

Thread's merged

Back