"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

I am Jiro because it's an appropriate name for dictatorship :mad2:

My name is naisho because the definition can mean a variety of things, all which fit my personality.

attachment.php

I am a little bit of a daredevil. I made the purposeful typo for 2 reasons: 2) A tribute to Evel Knievel.

Evil Knievel is not forgotten.

:mad2: Jiro's actually the name of big blue dog from old anime :mad2:

If this happened to be the ban thread I'd ban you for always being so :mad2: (LOL)

And I'd have to agree with typeingtornado19: sounds pretty much like a superhero or something... :D

JamieLynn

Anyone who starts with a J and ends with an o (or OH, same thing) is a supehero.

Fact:
JinRoh.jpg
2007-08-07jin_roh_2D.jpg

Yours is pretty much self explaining, unless you want to give us more details :wave: ('cus I'm curious) :giggle:

JamieLynn

i first came here on AD. i sat in front of AD and had to create a new screenname. i just spotted at my cats were wrestling each other. i did think about Cat but too many screenames got CAT. so it just came to my mind, Feline but feline alone sounds plain.. well, i did remember someone mentioned cop frisked bad person. I just thought ah, frisky feline. I had FF since 2003.

Mine username is

deafteen90

because I'm a deaf teenager and I was born in 1990!

but now i think this is soo lame and want to change it

My screen name is a nickname one of my nephews gave me years ago. It just stuck.

Mine username is

deafteen90

because I'm a deaf teenager and I was born in 1990!

but now i think this is soo lame and want to change it

too bad. you are famously known as Deafteen90 and nothing else.

boy, it's so tough to break into the secret screenname of yours. haha

You're actually pretty much there. I have a different screen name for most things, depending on which.

if I:
1) Don't want to establish a reputation
2) Don't see the need for them to know my most used SN
3) Don't like spam
4) Want to keep myself low profile

too bad. you are famously known as Deafteen90 and nothing else.
if I was homer, I'd say d'oh! to that.

You're actually pretty much there. I have a different screen name for most things, depending on which.

if I:
1) Don't want to establish a reputation
2) Don't see the need for them to know my most used SN
3) Don't like spam
4) Want to keep myself low profile

if I was homer, I'd say d'oh! to that.

exaclty, and i haven't seen the face of your picture somewhere that you covered your face. :giggle:

My screen name is a nickname one of my nephews gave me years ago. It just stuck.

You know, when I first started reading around here back in '06-07 but lurked around, I always kept it to myself that you and jiro had the same names in japanese. well, almost.

jillio = jiriou
jiro = jirou

I found it funny, but never said anything ;)

Their meanings are pretty funny too.

My username comes from my admiration of Stephen Sondheim as a composer/lyricist. I love theatre in general, but have a particular fondness for Sondheim musicals.

Back