What do you find to be the most unattractive quality in opposite sex?

The most unattractive qualities

• Bad Hygiene

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Smokers

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Fat/Obesity

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Lazy/Unmotivated

• Controlling

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Clingy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others - Explain

• Total voters
My, my, such a deep and thought-provoking thread. :lol:

I'd have to pick all of those, but number 1 would have to be smoking.

I absolutely hate smokers - so filthy. I'm sorry, but I don't want to snog a guy that smokes.

I went out with a guy who smoked, and I snogged him, and omg was the after-taste revolting!

Fat = short lives

and there's no God.

Just us people, fat, ugly, blind, deaf, pretty, short, tall, whatever.

The only meaning of this, "I follow God", is you're not following anything in fact you're not gonna do anything and get fat.

"To do good is god."

You know nothing! I disagree with you about God have nothing do with relationship/marriage. Look at me! I am married. I found a right man from god answered my pray. My husband really love me so much! He is caring about me more than anything. That's sad for you not believe in God.

Well, I've read it all and must tell ya, looks are so so so over-rated. I'd rather have a fat smart man than a good looking stupid man. Some people are just fat. But each to his own. I am gonna follow God, not the flock on earth.

I am follow God for perfect relationship and marriage too. I am so happy with my husband. I don't believe in divorce or wrong relationship.

My husband is a big man. He is an average and little chubby. No matter what! The important is love and personality than looking HOTTIE.

I am follow God for perfect relationship and marriage too. I am so happy with my husband. I don't believe in divorce or wrong relationship.

My husband is a big man. He is an average and little chubby. No matter what! The important is love and personality than looking HOTTIE.

AMEN! i do agree w/you :thumb: also you are very lucky get great hubby who respect you :)

Fat = short lives

and there's no God.

Just us people, fat, ugly, blind, deaf, pretty, short, tall, whatever.

The only meaning of this, "I follow God", is you're not following anything in fact you're not gonna do anything and get fat.

"To do good is god."

:laugh2:

this is true.

I mean its fine for someone to take stock in their religious belief that god helped reach your destiny when it comes to falling in love, but im sorry thats overrrrrrrrrrrrrated. Things happen the way theyre meant to happen, its called fate.

Back