What do you find to be the most unattractive quality in opposite sex?

The most unattractive qualities

• Bad Hygiene

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Smokers

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Fat/Obesity

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Lazy/Unmotivated

• Controlling

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Clingy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others - Explain

• Total voters
Ahem. Fat.

All the rest I can help fix, easy.

But not fat.

Fat is a problem for you? an overweight person can lose weight, You'll be a sorry if the woman that you turned down on for a date had decide to lose weight, became gorgeous and fit. You'll be a sucker for turning her down in the first place, and she'll remember that you didn't want her when she was fat. Women wouldn't like men choosing them just because they're gorgeous and fit.

Fat is a problem for you? an overweight person can lose weight, You'll be a sorry if the woman that you turned down on for a date had decide to lose weight, became gorgeous and fit. You'll be a sucker for turning her down in the first place, and she'll remember that you didn't want her when she was fat. Women wouldn't like men choosing them just because they're gorgeous and fit.

haha! true that. I hate to say but I did make that judgment back in high school. There were a few girls who were ugly because of weird hair, fat/skinny, etc. several years later............. I saw the facebook pictures of their current version and damn..... :-o:-o:-o

The most unattractive qualities
Bad Hygiene
Smokers
Fat/Obesity
Lazy/Unmotivated
Controlling
Clingy
Others - Explain

All of the above

love comes first :)

haha! true that. I hate to say but I did make that judgment back in high school. There were a few girls who were ugly because of weird hair, fat/skinny, etc. several years later............. I saw the facebook pictures of their current version and damn..... :-o:-o:-o

Lol same thing happened to me too, Back in HS.. I turned a boy down on a prom date because he was... not gonna say it, then I bumped into him at Starbuck coffee chat, and he looks soo fine... He had to bring up the prom, and said sooo remember back then you didn't want to take me to the prom?, big mistake big mistake!! I'm like.. damn are you gonna hold that over my head? :Oops:

Fat = Low Self-Esteem.

"No Confidence."

But they'll come back to me once they lose weights, they always do.

It's the goatee, Jiro knows what I'm saying.

Lol same thing happened to me too, Back in HS.. I turned a boy down on a prom date because he was... not gonna say it, then I bumped into him at Starbuck coffee chat, and he looks soo fine... He had to bring up the prom, and said sooo remember back then you didn't want to take me to the prom?, big mistake big mistake!! I'm like.. damn are you gonna hold that over my head? :Oops:

ouch... <pat on your back> but hey - i wouldn't considered it as a big mistake. maybe THAT moment where you turned him down LED to this moment. Interesting huh? :hmm:

True, he wouldn't be there today if it wasn't for you.

If you went to the prom with him, I'm sure things would be different, then again, it might have not been different.

My poll number is

Bad Hygiene- I can't stand to smell bad and dirty. I don't like man never brush his teeth and never clean up the house and never take a shower. Never change the clean socks. :barf:

Lazy- I am tired of man always being lazy and watch tv all the times! He never help woman to clean up like share. I rather both couple to share and help to clean up the house. The man don't know how to handle with bills and pay pastdue. I hate it!

There are several things I don't like, but the one thing I hate the most is dishonesty.

That reminded me of the story of my life - I was a very quick bloomer in middle school - these three cute and popular boys made fun of me saying I could play football or whatnot due to my big size - I was humilated and hurt.

Fast forward to high school years - these very same boys asked me out and I said HELL NO to them I said I dont need them if they were too quick to judge me in middle school.

Years and years later - boys now s0-called men kept asking me out (from middle or high school boys) and I would get pissy - I dont need shallow men. Screw shallow men

U can fix controlling women?

With my love I could guide an overweight man to lose weight - Weight is a symptom of a bigger issue - with love and compassion he can lose it all but if he is controlling or a jerk forget it!!!!!!!!!! I cannot train a man on his attiude so I run as fast as I can when confronting a controlling, needy or jealous man

With my love I could guide an overweight man to lose weight - Weight is a symptom of a bigger issue - with love and compassion he can lose it all but if he is controlling or a jerk forget it!!!!!!!!!! I cannot train a man on his attiude so I run as fast as I can when confronting a controlling, needy or jealous man

Yea, which is why I chose that as the most unattractive quality cuz nobody can change one's controlling ways unless they admit it and are ready for that change.

Back