What Do It Turn You On?

If you don't believe my opinion. Can you show me a proof it? I want to see the information. It's common senses. I just offer to DPP that all. If you disagree with me. Then that's fine. I am not here to debate with you. I just know that all. I learned it from my mom. She didn't ask to men for go out by herself. I think you and I are different opinions. It's okay! It's not make a big deal.

Good job being married and all...

however, you said "Woman can't ask you for go out. You know Men always ask women for go out first."

That is wrong. Women CAN ask men to go out and men don't ALWAYS ask women to go out first. That is my point. A lot of men like DeafPenPal really like it when women ask them out first.

Hello ladies! I long to see the debate over the issue on who should ask out first. That is an interesting topic. Hihihi.

Really, it doesn't matter on who should ask out first. What matter is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion counts!

Sometime it may work on one's side and it may not work on the other's side. It's depends on their experience and preference.

So no one is right or wrong on this one. We are just human being. Human does make errors in their lifetime. No one is perfect!

Let's all kiss and make up! :giggle:

Last edited:
Nobody is perfect!

Hello ladies! I long to see the debate over the issue on who should ask out first. That is an interesting topic. Hihihi.

Really, it doesn't matter on who should ask out first. What matter is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion counts!

Sometime it may work on one's side and it may not work on the other's side. It's depends on their experience and preference.

So no one is right or wrong on this one. We are just human being. Human does make errors in their lifetime. One one is perfect!

So no one is right or wrong on this one. We are just human being. Human does make errors in their lifetime. One one is perfect!

:gpost:

im going to drop it because you dont get it

I know this sentence "Woman can't ask you for go out. You know Men always ask women for go out first." seems like appealing to you.

Maybe she should put it this way, "I think woman can't ask you for go out. I do think men should ask women for go out first." Therefore it is better way to stated in her opinion.

Anyways, whoever is available and you'll turn me on if you ask me out.

My turn ons

-friendly
-helpful
-enjoys the outdoors
-nice smile
-bbw
-open mind

Having a sense of humor is important to me just like having a big, clean d*** is. Joking! Seriously, joking. Phffft at someone who put down big boob size somewhere here. :P Haha, to each one's own, though. Wait until you read my list! ;)

Oh yeah. These do turn me on:

-sense of humor (did I say that again?)
-great smile
-adventureous
-assertive
-stable (mentally and emotionally)
-honest
-has good hygiene (dont want to smell something and think wtf, right?)
-treats people fairly and decently
-no gangsta types, pimpdaddy-wannabes (all that bling, low pants wearin', and the gold teeth dont turn me on)
-mesmerizing eyes (swoon!)
-tall in height (not the d***, mind you)---easy to find men taller than me, I'm 5'3
-knows what to do with his d*** and shows that he really desires me
-must like sci fi
-romantic
-enjoy being outdoors
-can contribute to a good convo; good communicator
-social

:hmm:

lol, i talked to my crush during band camp yesterday. i made myself looked stupid, i was like stuttering. omg....grr..idk. I dunno wat to talk abt whenever i'm around him. he wasn't around other people and we were talking in the hallway. sooo..damn i stil want to kiss him lol

I have found out that my sense of humour has greatly improved when I was at the party in Sydney.

I have found out that my sense of humour has greatly improved when I was at the party in Sydney.

Whoooo HOOOO!!! I love a person with a wacky sense of humor!!! I wish I had been there..for sure we would have a blast being silly!

Gosh, when I am out at bars or parties, I am wacky and silly. I would love to hang out with u and others who enjoy being silly when out and about! :)

Nobody is perfect!

That I know for sure!!! I am definitely NOT perfect but at least I love myself for who I am with my flaws and all.

I think people who think they never make mistakes or who think they are all that are big turn offs in my eyes.

Shel90 _ I wish I could, but waiting for the trip to come closer anytime if I have the kind of money to fly to the USA to chill with the AD members there

a turn on for a girl for me would be

you gotta be shorter than me dont want no 6 ft 5 girl that could kick my ass
any hair color is fine but a woman has to have
a good personality
I guess a good turn on would be being able to talk to each other, heck thats what any woman wants for someone to listen (allthough I probably wouldnt be interested but id pay attention and look at her without making a face)
Id like a woman who can talk to me,
a woman whod wear nylons once in a while thats a turn on,
a girl who likes fishing, and mudding on four by four fords or even a dodge off roader thats cool too

yeah kinda embarresing for me to talk about turn ons :(

Back