What Do It Turn You On?

Go and kiss him, if you have to..... pretty random, eh? :naughty:

O.M.G!!! I don't know abt that!!!! and yes you just plucked that off from the random tree my dear :giggle: One deaf friend of mine and one hearing friend of mine thinks i should kiss him... and i'm like:
"omg what if he pushes me away cuz he doesn't want me to kiss him? and i think that might be a little fast for the both of us..."

That scares me...I want to kiss him but god it scares me...and blows my mind.. the first thing when u said that: "go and kiss him" and my other friend (hearign and deaf) said that my face will just go: :shock::eek3:

O.M.G!!! I don't know abt that!!!! and yes you just plucked that off from the random tree my dear :giggle: One deaf friend of mine and one hearing friend of mine thinks i should kiss him... and i'm like:
"omg what if he pushes me away cuz he doesn't want me to kiss him? and i think that might be a little fast for the both of us..."

That scares me...I want to kiss him but god it scares me...and blows my mind.. the first thing when u said that: "go and kiss him" and my other friend (hearign and deaf) said that my face will just go: :shock::eek3:

Well, try this method

*Sees the guy you had a crush on*

*walks over*

*taps shoulder*

"I am sorry but I always wanted to do this "

**smooches**

"thank you and have a nice day

*walks off*

I thik that shouldn't be easy. When you have done that, let us know how it went ;)

Well, try this method

*Sees the guy you had a crush on*

*walks over*

*taps shoulder*

"I am sorry but I always wanted to do this "

**smooches**

"thank you and have a nice day

*walks off*

I thik that shouldn't be easy. When you have done that, let us know how it went ;)

Once again my face has made this::: :shock::shock::shock::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! I can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just soo nervous about that. WHen you had ur first kiss were you ever nervous??? Think about that...o.m.g...He's a CUTE GUY!!!!!!!!! And i'm just the girl who's so shy around him when he's around other people I know and i'm not so shy when he's not around other people and i'm not so shy when he's online...omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again my face has made this::: :shock::shock::shock::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! I can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just soo nervous about that. WHen you had ur first kiss were you ever nervous??? Think about that...o.m.g...He's a CUTE GUY!!!!!!!!! And i'm just the girl who's so shy around him when he's around other people I know and i'm not so shy when he's not around other people and i'm not so shy when he's online...omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to be shy, just brave it and it would be all the worth being random in the end ;)

No need to be shy, just brave it and it would be all the worth being random in the end ;)

:| you're kidding..right?? :dunno: I doubt that.....It'll b awkward 4 me...if he doesn't talk 2 me again its ur idea!!!!!!!! But i'm not saying i'll do the kissing thing w/ my crush...gosh...i'll think about it..i always thought that the guy has 2 do the first move on the girl.

:| you're kidding..right?? :dunno: I doubt that.....It'll b awkward 4 me...if he doesn't talk 2 me again its ur idea!!!!!!!! But i'm not saying i'll do the kissing thing w/ my crush...gosh...i'll think about it..i always thought that the guy has 2 do the first move on the girl.

You can blame me, if it didn't turn out any good ;) But best to do it by PM, if you feel some blaming around :lol:

yeahh yeahh...my sister is bugging me...omg...she wants me to put a smiley face on now soo :wave: there. godd...i can't wait 4 kings island now...and im hungrey..hows that for randomness?? :giggle:

Tell us about it when you've have done it :mrgreen:

I believe Jclarke is big brother to several younger siblings. His nickname is also Joker. I am pretty sure he is teasing you and you shouldn't take his advice.

I believe Jclarke is big brother to several younger siblings. His nickname is also Joker. I am pretty sure he is teasing you and you shouldn't take his advice.

Botts is right - ;) :thumb:

Sorry, if I offended you

Botts is right - ;) :thumb:

Sorry, if I offended you

I was not offended. I thought it was hysterically funny. I was just afraid she is so young she might take you seriously and really do it.:P

Botts - I was referring to the offending to the girl, not you. Sorry about that. :cool2:

Lol i know.. he's crazy. I'm only 14 but i'll be 15 next month lol

Back