4. a woman who likes to converse
5. a woman who loves me for who I am
6. a woman who want to share household work
7. a woman who has open mind
8. a woman who likes to date out of race
9. a woman who want to have kid
10. a woman who wants the commitment
11. a woman who want to lives together happily forever lasting

Look at your number 1. Woman can't ask you for go out. You know Men always ask women for go out first. If woman love you and think you're handsome and friendly. If you like her great personality and common to you. You can ask her for go out first. You know i never ask my husband for go out. He asked me first. It's common sense for all men asked women for go out first. You have to find a good personality and match your interest and common for woman.

What turns me on:

1. a woman who asks me out
2. a woman who shares her feeling
3. a woman who likes to compromise
4. a woman who likes to converse
5. a woman who loves me for who I am
6. a woman who want to share household work
7. a woman who has open mind
8. a woman who likes to date out of race
9. a woman who want to have kid
10. a woman who wants the commitment
11. a woman who want to lives together happily forever lasting

I added and edit.

for me.

Turned me on

*Friendly people and like to chat with me

*Beautiful spirit

* My husband is caring about me a lot. He is support me a lot.

* Honest/Frank

* Open-minded

* Like to be laugh and humor

* smell so good in house

* I am comfortable in clean house and nice environment

* Non-Smoker

* Good personality

* need more patient

* be open-minded how I feeling

* like to share with others feeling

* cheer me up from stress and bad mood

* accept the apology from someone made mistake and forgive them. I ask someone to apology what I did wrong and ask for forgive. If they forgive me. It will make me feel better.

Respectful
Intelligent
Sense of humor
Not anal about every little thing
Open-minded
Not controlling
Dresses nice/clean
keeps himself clean
Not a full time homebody
Social drinker or doesnt mind me being a social drinker
Goofy
Sweet
Good-hearted
Hard worker

Look at your number 1. Woman can't ask you for go out. You know Men always ask women for go out first. If woman love you and think you're handsome and friendly. If you like her great personality and common to you. You can ask her for go out first. You know i never ask my husband for go out. He asked me first. It's common sense for all men asked women for go out first. You have to find a good personality and match your interest and common for woman.

First of all, I am shy. Secondly, I am afraid of being rejected. Third, I have been there and done it. It's all depend on woman's personality, mental, and her heart. It's does goes the same for the man.

First of all, I am shy. Secondly, I am afraid of being rejected. Third, I have been there and done it. It's all depend on woman's personality, mental, and her heart. It's does goes the same for the man.

I do understand how do you feeling. You need to be build the confidence about yourself first. I didn't look for a right man by myself. God sent me a right man from god's answer my prayed. Trust me! I want you to see my picture over to Picture forums of my wedding and honeymoon.

You're wrong. Plenty of women ask men out first and he shouldn't have to ask someone out first, it should be even ground. Expecting men to make the first move in this day and time is ridiculous.

^^ I agree, Laura! :) There are plenty of females asking males out nowadays ... nothing wrong with that.

Thanks! I've asked out plenty of men that I was interested in. It didn't always go well but that is the chance you take!:P

Thanks! I've asked out plenty of men that I was interested in. It didn't always go well but that is the chance you take!:P

Sure right! and why not take the initiative as half the time, men won't ask! either through shyness or just plain laziness.

Wish I had the courage in my day even though it wasn't the norm but thank goodness on my part, the dating game is over ... been married over 25 years. :)

Sure right! and why not take the initiative as half the time, men won't ask! either through shyness or just plain laziness.

Wish I had the courage in my day even though it wasn't the norm but thank goodness on my part, the dating game is over ... been married over 25 years. :)

hey congratulations! oh! and to stay on topic haha

i personally have a thing for asian men
but in general all it really takes is a nice smile.. bad teeth disgust me

Oh yes you are very lucky that you dont have to engage in dating game nowadays! :giggle: Dating game only gets more confusing the older I get - it was so much easier when one is much younger.

Just hope that I am doing okay in this dating game so far but heck I cant ask a man out - am too shy for that! :cool2:

Oh yes you are very lucky that you dont have to engage in dating game nowadays! :giggle: Dating game only gets more confusing the older I get - it was so much easier when one is much younger.

Just hope that I am doing okay in this dating game so far but heck I cant ask a man out - am too shy for that! :cool2:

I know how you feel about being shy. It's not fun being turned down when asking someone out.

Gemma said:
Just hope that I am doing okay in this dating game so far but heck I cant ask a man out - am too shy for that!

I know how you feel about being shy. It's not fun being turned down when asking someone out.

Hey … don’t be deterred if you are turned down!

I know it’s not fun getting turned down but that is just part of the process, it’s not the end of the world.

Persevere! but don’t show your desperation. Be calm and smile. Have fun! :)

Good luck!

No! Don't tell me wrong! Look at me! I am married! I never ask my husband for go out at first place. He asked me first. I used to date with my ex bf from Middle and High school. I asked boys for go out. They didn't like me ask them for go out. My other ex bf asked me for go out and have a sex. I didn't like his idea! We broke up. I found it out he become a GAY.

Many deaf men asked me for sex without ask go out together. I didn't like it! It's my experience with wrong relationship. I decide to become a BI for a year. I went back to straight to man. I was tired of looking for a right man. I didn't like to find a wrong man. I decide to ask GOD find me a right man.

Finally, I found a right man at co worker. We just met each other. He is a hearing. He looked at me. Because I am deaf. He crushed on me first place. He really likes me alot. I was observe on his background if he really like me. He think I am beautiful with smile. He like my personality. He asked to go out with me.

I am telling you the truth. I read the book title Boyfriend/girlfriend. The most men asked women first more than women asked men. I do respect it's your opinion. You don't need to tell me wrong!

I'm sorry for :topic:

You're wrong. Plenty of women ask men out first and he shouldn't have to ask someone out first, it should be even ground. Expecting men to make the first move in this day and time is ridiculous.

The only thing turns me on is my husband...:naughty: :giggle:

Hey … don’t be deterred if you are turned down!

I know it’s not fun getting turned down but that is just part of the process, it’s not the end of the world.

Persevere! but don’t show your desperation. Be calm and smile. Have fun! :)

Good luck!

I dont think it is the reason why I am too shy to ask men out - it is because I was too well trained by nuns and priests while growing up - on how to behave like a proper lady :laugh2: Even to this day it is hard to shake off old habits - it is 2008, I know but I still believe that men should be the one asking women out. Call me old fashioned maybe? My friends have long outgrew that thinking mode.

No! Don't tell me wrong! Look at me! I am married! I never ask my husband for go out at first place. He asked me first. ......

Good job being married and all...

however, you said "Woman can't ask you for go out. You know Men always ask women for go out first."

That is wrong. Women CAN ask men to go out and men don't ALWAYS ask women to go out first. That is my point. A lot of men like DeafPenPal really like it when women ask them out first.

Back