What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that Mewtilation likes a Hairy Pooter!!! :naughty:

I learned that US Cellular Field is having a free event next week called the "Double Duty" Classic. It's set for June 25th.

I learned that we have had 2 medical assistants no call no show this week back to back. As soon as we hire them, they no call no show a week or so later.... WTF people!? The job market isn't exactly booming you know!? It isn't like the pay is bad, either! I mean, you only go to technical college for a tiny bit for that job, it's not like it's a degree required job! Maybe the high stress of working in a triage hospital? Good grief, at least call or something.... :squint:

i learned that i can re-learn motivation like i actually got off my ass to do the lawns it wasnt done for 4 weeks...way too long...and wow it looked a LOT better....

I learned that the national average for male semi truck drivers to live is 56 years old, as opposed to the national average of 75 for males to live.

dont mean to insult, but this is hardly surprising....they when they not driving (which is sitting) they sit , smoke, drink beer, watch tv......and getting NO excercises.....they away from home (or live in their trucks) have no lawn mowing to do, no gardening, no family lives to have interactions....
yeah its sad...

BUT, 56 years old is like sorta i didnt expect THAT young.....but then again i used to work at old peoples homes i have not met any retired truck drivers.....and if there was any living into their 70s it would be likely that they had a hobby , a small house or garage doing up their hot rods or similar.....that would make lots walking, and lifting and thinking (brain get stimulated hence the body takes up energy, warming blood etc etc all that healthy stuff happens.....but i daresay i reckon there's hardly any truckers with an 'interest'...
:cool2:

I learned that I miss playing sports, even though it's been nearly 10 years since the last time I did.

that it is a much bigger challenge these days to even get an appointment with a doctor (especially as a new patient...sigh) than it used to be.

That's one of the few things I hate about moving...having to start over with a new doctor...blah!

I guess for me its not to hard cuz i can just criss the birder and there are some doctors that charge like 5 dollars fir the appoitment. And if its a special only 2 dollars

Learned that I may need a radiator replacement as it has been leaking... dang those plastic that came with it.

Learned that I could have been a hair dresser....:giggle:....stripped and dyed my friend's hair...it looks gorgeous!...Very Blonde. And told her....forget about the Pool now...unless you get a swim cap....chlorine in pools are terrible for bleached hair...turning it all different colors.

Don't eat with your iPhone next to you. Someone is bound to use words to describe bodily functions on their Facebook status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back