What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't eat with your iPhone next to you. Someone is bound to use words to describe bodily functions on their Facebook status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shit wasn't funny was it? :shock:

Couldn't figure out what these loud buzzing sounds were earlier. Kind of freaked me and Marley out. Looked at my phone just now and there was an Amber Alert. It was super loud. First one I have heard on my phone, get them on tv quite often.

I learned not to leave my tennis shoes at work. Also that work boots aren't suitable for the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I thought my hubby said he was taking vacation next week. I was planning some fun things when I figured out I was dreaming that he said this. My dreams are so friggin weird.

Thinking maybe I need to go away by myself for awhile....

I am still a Duranie hahaha

Last edited:
That the tenants upstairs are lazy as HELL ! The kid that been throwing cig butts onto the mulch and my deck threw out this empty package of cig onto the mulch ! The cop was here for half a hour yesterday talking to kid and his mom .

Learned that I could have been a hair dresser....:giggle:....stripped and dyed my friend's hair...it looks gorgeous!...Very Blonde. And told her....forget about the Pool now...unless you get a swim cap....chlorine in pools are terrible for bleached hair...turning it all different colors.

lol, what colour now?? :giggle:

oh.......lol....RR already warned her and so nothing yet......oh.....i didnt read properly......thanks whatdidyousay!, appreciate your niceness to inform and just being cool Cheers

That I have some interesting neighbors across the street. They keep hand-washing their landscaping rocks every week. I can't make any sense of that. :lol :

That I have some interesting neighbors across the street. They keep hand-washing their landscaping rocks every week. I can't make any sense of that. :lol :

Are they those fake rocks/boulders made of..... like fiberglass?

I learned that I need to use my voice again. Been a while since I used it.

That google has a gesture feature

That google has a gesture feature

Now where did you see that? I have my Google Chrome personalized to my liking, and didn't see that.

I just found out a friend of mine is moving to Jacksonville, IL. That city is mainly an ASL city, because of the Illinois School for the Deaf, so he's going to a better place. He'll be missed, but at least he's going somewhere where he'll be comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back