What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried every trick in the bag to get rid of the smell of burnt popcorn in my house. It realllllllly STINKS. :(

I go ride quads today! Very muddy. Campfire with good friends.

got off at 11PM last night...got home around 1145...went to sleep around 1230 am . Got up at 545 am to go to work at 7 am. Now, at work...10 hours left to go until I am off. I can't imagine doing this every weekend like some people who work here do. Thank goodness I only do this once a month but all the money I earn go to savings so it is nice to see it grow but sucks to work two back to back 16 hour shifts. When I get home tonight, iam definitely having wine with my bath since I am not working tmw. :)

got off at 11PM last night...got home around 1145...went to sleep around 1230 am . Got up at 545 am to go to work at 7 am. Now, at work...10 hours left to go until I am off. I can't imagine doing this every weekend like some people who work here do. Thank goodness I only do this once a month but all the money I earn go to savings so it is nice to see it grow but sucks to work two back to back 16 hour shifts. When I get home tonight, iam definitely having wine with my bath since I am not working tmw. :)

ah! money in the savings... May I recommend a bottle of '82 Petrus?

I went to my old church with hubby this morning. The Deaf club is having a major cook-out tomorrow and needed the building to set up and begin prep for the cook-out. Had a run-in with the Pastor. Met up with some old friends and had a good time with them. Picked up MIL's prescriptions, had a wonderful lunch and cut hubby's, son's and daughter's hair.

I went to our State Fair today. It's absolutely huge - the 2nd largest in the US. But I got sick yesterday (poor SO was sick first, then I caught it from him, probably) so our birthday party yesterday was cancelled, so I didn't eat much at the fair today. Just a corn dog and corn on the cob. But we had a wonderful time -- I will have screaming sore legs tomorrow. :lol:

Are you serious? :lol: I bet the squirrel got in your attic? I cant believe they are responsible for a lot of house fires. Shame on them.[/QUOTE said:
It climbed on a power line then exploded. Terrible. (#'='#)

All finished with my 32 hour shift!!! Time to party tmw!!! :)

Yay shel!

I spend all day with Rainbow. I bake bread, make cabbage rolls for supper, and make homemade ice cream from tofu and banana.

It climbed on a power line then exploded. Terrible. (#'='#)

ouch....

I watched a lot of local news today b.c a teenager in my area died from a car crash due to police chasin'. Her b.f. got into altercation with someone at friday night football game.

I kicked my roommate out. Ciao ... see ya in the next life.

ouch....

I watched a lot of local news today b.c a teenager in my area died from a car crash due to police chasin'. Her b.f. got into altercation with someone at friday night football game.

I think the boyfriend was drinking. lots of people do at games. My mom says the squirrel looked like deformed lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back