What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I did today was play video games, basically. I decided I needed a complete mental break from school for a day, so I spent my time trying out all the new games I've acquired recently, and also made some progress into Half Life 2: Episode 1. Ah, I love video games! :D

All I did today was play video games, basically. I decided I needed a complete mental break from school for a day, so I spent my time trying out all the new games I've acquired recently, and also made some progress into Half Life 2: Episode 1. Ah, I love video games! :D

True! after a day of homework, the last thing you want to do is do another!

Damn... tinnitus. It's "fading" on and off. Never had this until yesterday.

Play some music. Drown out the tinnitus. Many say it helps. It does for me! (Even if only temporarily. Temporary is better than nothing.)

Play some music. Drown out the tinnitus. Many say it helps. It does for me! (Even if only temporarily. Temporary is better than nothing.)

Yes thank you. I'm doing pretty much anything to avoid this Tinnitus because I never heard this before or been in a situation like this, ever. I want to get back on my feet and go back to what I was doing.

"Masking" is a pretty good way to take over this Tinnitus, lol. Doing cycles of Both implants on, one off, other off, both off, and listening to the environment or music just so this Tinnitus goes away. I'll be seeing a doctor soon and see what happens next.

My main concern is, when will this go away? And now that I know and feel about this tinnitus I'm having, I'm gonna have to be aware of that it could come back and "haunt" me.

It's like I just found out everyone dies at one point. There is no cure to living forever and you must get on with your life. Don't fight it, live with it.

It's just.. it's not fair this Tinnitus happens and now I must live with it.

You know what what I mean? :) *sigh*

i did...nothing. i watched movies, played games, slept, tried not to beat the crap outta my dad(and succeeded...barely), and rode bikes with my sis for a lil while. an average day for me.

Got up, gave the cat her insulin, went to work, came home, fed the cat and now trying to coax her to drink water. She's not handling her new diabetes well. :(

Hope Millie will feel better. Try and give her spoonful of water. That's what I did with Samson when he was sick.

I successfully defended my thesis. The fine arts can consider themselves mastered.

Yay! Well done on completing your thesis.

I caught a really bad cold. :aw:

Hope you'll get well soon.

Slept in because I went to bed after 3am!

Now I spent some of the time online and bought two Canningvale wool quilt, a washable one. One for mum for mother's day. I hope she will like it.

Now I'm being lazy watching the Golden Girls. Then I'll hie off to the gym.

I have tinnitus. I'm stressed, tired, and trying to relax, so this could go away.

Any tips? I'm having mixed feeling and am scared that this might be stuck with me for rest of my life... :(

Take lots of zinc and stay away from salt. (I get it too).

I have had a song stuck in my head for the past 3 days. What sucks about it, is it is a song from the late 80's, I couldn't understand the lyrics then because I am HoH and I can't remember the name of the band.

So, this tinnitis is wreaking havoc and playing a tune to lyrics I don't understand to a song I can't remember who plays it ....

Cognitive itch squared (with tinnitis).

Botts I LOVE your new avatar! Looks like the "Bottsinator". :D

Thank you! My daughter took that with her phone when we went out to eat last night, so I thought I would share it with you guys! :lol: :cool2:

Learned to compound medication to make "Magic Mouthwash" in the lab today. :)

Well - today after morning usual crap, I went to Office depot to buy the HGTV Home & Landscape Design Platinum Suite Version 3, measured the garage inside and out, made notations of all windows and doors, went to WalMart, bought a fan for the living room, put gas in my car at $3.99 a gallon, and fritzed around online. Getting ready to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.

Well I'll include my early morning tornado drill we had to perform thanks to the weather alerts. I brought my DD downstairs and slipped her boots on her feet and my mom and I also had our shoes on as well in case we had to move at a moment's notice. Mom put the TV on local weather and there was a tornado bearing down right at us and we later had another that was just south of us headed Northeast then it turned slightly and went between here and the neighboring town. I finally got to bed around 3 this morning after all was said and done. Of course I had my DD lay down on the couch and sleep and she had no idea we were under a tornado warning twice last night. :shock: I finally asked God to stop teasing us! :lol: Well ironically I woke up to sunny skies this morning and if it weren't for the damage everywhere - you would have never guessed there had been bad storms last night. Now it's cloudy and COLD againg. BRRR!!!!!! :cold:

Today I car shopped, found a local ear Dr. Took BART to Oakland and now at the A's game sitting in a free seat wrapped in free a's blanket! I love free stuff!

Today I car shopped, found a local ear Dr. Took BART to Oakland and now at the A's game sitting in a free seat wrapped in free a's blanket! I love free stuff!

Oaktown Mojo!!!

If you like Belgian beer, you should check out The Trappist downtown. Amazing selection of hard to find Belgian beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back