What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q-tip? cat's nostril? but... Q-tip's so big... cleaning INSIDE the cat's nose?

Hey, I didn't shove it up his nose so you know.

Merely I cleaned the outer part of his nostrils. Now he looks much cleaner.

Next thing to do is to find a cotton ball and start cleaning his eyes.

Hey, I didn't shove it up his nose so you know.

Merely I cleaned the outer part of his nostrils. Now he looks much cleaner.

Next thing to do is to find a cotton ball and start cleaning his eyes.

oh lol ok. I was thinking you're using q-tip to clean around nostril cuz of booger or something :giggle:

about cleaning eyes.... be careful. I used kleenex to clean my dog's eyes and his eyes got all watery and bit reddish. turned out that his eyes got irritated cuz of lotion or whatever in kleenex so I use just my fingers to clean it out.... yuck....

oh lol ok. I was thinking you're using q-tip to clean around nostril cuz of booger or something :giggle:

about cleaning eyes.... be careful. I used kleenex to clean my dog's eyes and his eyes got all watery and bit reddish. turned out that his eyes got irritated cuz of lotion or whatever in kleenex so I use just my fingers to clean it out.... yuck....

Thanks for the tip. I used kleenex once and it seems not to affect my cat :dunno: But will just use cotton ball instead.

Your finger to clean his eyes? :ugh:

Thanks for the tip. I used kleenex once and it seems not to affect my cat :dunno: But will just use cotton ball instead.

I suppose plain kleenex will do? or plain toilet paper? my dog's little finicky :dunno:

folks, cotton balls BEST. 'roughy' textures to wipe off but softy enuff. kleenex has microdusties you can't see.

folks, cotton balls BEST. 'roughy' textures to wipe off but softy enuff. kleenex has microdusties you can't see.

will try cottonball then. no more yucky fingers! :lol:

oh boy...*thinking the water bottle jiro handled me the other year...shudders*

pfft. *grumbles* I don't see 'like' button I can click anywhere. oh well.

oh boy...*thinking the water bottle jiro handled me the other year...shudders*

pfft. *grumbles* I don't see 'like' button I can click anywhere. oh well.

right side of the post. It's a link, not button.

For insurance purposes it's a good thing to go and get checked out. That way you have documentation that you received injuries from the accident in case something (related to those injuries) show up later...so they'll pay. The insurance should pay for the ER visit (if your health insurance doesn't).

Yes, you may feel fine but there is tiny injury that you may not feel what's happening inside you. It's imperative to have it checked out. You will never know what will happen in the next couple of days. I seen this happen a lot from hearing my father (who is retired medical dr).

dislike dislike dislike! :(

Thanks guys =)

I did actually went to the ER to get checked to clear all doubt. Thankfully the minor head trauma stayed that way...minor and that was it. My neck and back are another story. I ended up with muscular problems ( a pretty way of saying spasms! ) due to my body's absorbtion of the impact. Already got my muscle relaxants and anti inflamatory pills. All the insurance paperwork for my health and the car is already done. ;D

@Beowulf: May your brother get a quick recovery!

Your finger to clean his eyes? :ugh:

That is how my husband cleans our dogs eyes. Followed by handwashing equal to a surgeon. :aw:

It is gross. I can't watch.

Forgot to say, the dogs love it. They line up for the procedure.

today .. just now, assembled ball popper for my kid, he's laughing over it hysterically... hysterical, warms my heart. :)

got insanely excited about wed :)

I went to work, got home and did my usual nightly chores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back