What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you drop the chicken on the kitchen floor? :lol:

Just kidding! :) I know how nice it is to have a CLEAN kitchen !!

Thanks <3 but I honestly feel fine. I've gotten hit harder on the head by random accidents through the years and the bump I had was so minor it already got down. Once I fell flat on my back and my head bounced off the asphalt and I'm fine...I guess I really am hardheaded lol ;D I don't plan on sleeping tonight though...too shaken for that. Will go to the hospital in the early morning to clear out any further head injuries and my parent's peace of mind.

Yes, you may feel fine but there is tiny injury that you may not feel what's happening inside you. It's imperative to have it checked out. You will never know what will happen in the next couple of days. I seen this happen a lot from hearing my father (who is retired medical dr).

Yes, you may feel fine but there is tiny injury that you may not feel what's happening inside you. It's imperative to have it checked out. You will never know what will happen in the next couple of days. I seen this happen a lot from hearing my father (who is retired medical dr).

Yes, this very same situation made the national news a couple years ago...happened to a well-known person....I have forgotten the details,....

Interesting past few days. On Saturday my brother arrived home early from work and said he didn't feel well, and went to bed. I checked on him pretty frequently and became increasingly alarmed by his appearance: his eyes were weird, bloodshot and crusty, and he was almost incoherent. I begged him to go to the emergency room but he brushed the idea aside (mainly because he doesn't have insurance, ugh). On Sunday morning I was awakened by what I thought was an earthquake or sonic boom, and discovered him semi-conscious on the stairs. He had fallen and his head was bleeding from hitting the wall, and he had soiled his underwear. I couldn't understand his mumbling, but my mind was made up. I quickly cleaned him, wrapped a blanket around him and took him to the ER.
He has been there two days now, and they will test his thyroid gland, which they say is overactive. He could have Graves disease, or possibly Legionnaire's disease. Whatever it is, I feel confident they will fix him right up, and I told him not to worry about the bills. I just want my brother around. I hope you understand.

Yesterday, I went to my deaf friend's Gold Cash party. She sold her jewelry and she got $1,500!
I got $760! :D
I had a great time.
I am planning on selling more jewelry when I bring to a local jewelry store next week because I don't wear them that much.

hold on to your golds, it will shot up in value so high in the next few years, gold dealers knows there thats why they are buying up. You see, the value of gold co relates to the value of oil....

Interesting past few days. On Saturday my brother arrived home early from work and said he didn't feel well, and went to bed. I checked on him pretty frequently and became increasingly alarmed by his appearance: his eyes were weird, bloodshot and crusty, and he was almost incoherent. I begged him to go to the emergency room but he brushed the idea aside (mainly because he doesn't have insurance, ugh). On Sunday morning I was awakened by what I thought was an earthquake or sonic boom, and discovered him semi-conscious on the stairs. He had fallen and his head was bleeding from hitting the wall, and he had soiled his underwear. I couldn't understand his mumbling, but my mind was made up. I quickly cleaned him, wrapped a blanket around him and took him to the ER.
He has been there two days now, and they will test his thyroid gland, which they say is overactive. He could have Graves disease, or possibly Legionaire's disease. Whatever it is, I feel confident they will fix him right up, and I told him not to worry about the bills. I just want my brother around. I hope you understand.

of course we understand. we all would do same thing without question :(

I hope he'll make a speedy recovery.

He has been there two days now, and they will test his thyroid gland, which they say is overactive. He could have Graves disease, or possibly Legionnaire's disease. Whatever it is, I feel confident they will fix him right up, and I told him not to worry about the bills. I just want my brother around. I hope you understand.

wow. I hope he gets his thyroid taken care of.

Beo, thinking about you and your brother -- sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Beowulf - Here's hoping things go well for your brother. :grouphug:

Went to have a CT scan (ears, 2nd one, for Cholesteatoma) and a MRI (on my brain) today....Xrays are so heavy (2 packages of them), so have to call my ENT and schedule the appointment and bring the X-rays...dunno when the surgery will be scheduled for the Cholesteatoma, doctor needs to closely review the 2nd set of X-rays first...He "thinks" the auditory nerves in the left ear are not damaged....and says even if they are, (in both ears), there's a way to bypass that, (stem cells).....

Taught in the morning and then played a basketball game against the students (staff vs. students)...whoa...I am so sore! lol

Wishing your brother a speedy recovery!

His health is more important than money at the moment! My sister used to have Graves disease but is cured. I wish your brother a speedy healing. Take care of yourself, too.

Kinda a busy day today. My dog woke me up at 7 am 'cos he needed to pee. Let him out, fell asleep on the couch for a hour. Washed a bunch of clothes (yay clean underwear!), wrote a couple of papers. Now I'm making dinner, and trying to develop survey questions (ugh, what a pain) for one of my class projects. Tonight I'm going to watch The Biggest Loser and chillax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back