What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this thread, chuckled a bit at drphil. Then read deafsckeptic's post and wondered, "what are Wolfberries?"

Read this thread, chuckled a bit at drphil. Then read deafsckeptic's post and wondered, "what are Wolfberries?"

They're Lycium barbarum or Goji berries commonly called wolfberries. The shrub that grows these berries are common in China. I couldn't find cranberries. I had them but I just couldn't find them so I decided to throw in wolfberries instead.

They're Lycium barbarum or Goji berries commonly called wolfberries. The shrub that grows these berries are common in China. I couldn't find cranberries. I had them but I just couldn't find them so I decided to throw in wolfberries instead.

Interesting. I will look for those.

I went to 2 libraries again, Burger King, Farmer's Market and Family Dollar store. I am home and surfing the 'net and will be relaxing the day away.

Wirelessly posted

I went to my regular zumba class and my teacher asked how it went for my license :)

Another day at work. Nothing exciting today. :)

I have adjust to facebook implantetion pretty sound adjust!

i woke up jumped in the shower and rushed to school where i had to sit in one room all day because i broke my hearing aid and there is only one teacher who knows ASL at mmy school

I made the news yet again today- Im just flabbergasted about all of this still. I just got done sending an email with one news station (FOX). We discovered another egg this morning but it was late afternoon by the time I was able to get the final measurements on it. This new egg is very similar in size to Eggzilla. It's demensions are 3.5 inches long, 7.25 (7 and a quarter) inches in circumference at its widest point and weighs in at just 5.28 ounces. Eggzilla is just slightly over 7.25 inches circumference, 3.5 inches long and weighs 5.44 ounces. I'm just absolutely shocked that we found yet another large egg that is very close in size to Eggzilla. I have photos of the new egg on my Eggzilla Fan Club page. I have also contacted the media to notify them of this new huge egg. I'm just gushed. You can locate my Eggzilla FC here:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Is something happening that's making these LARGEzilla size eggs ???

Is something happening that's making these LARGEzilla size eggs ???

Nothing is different or new about what we are feeding the chickens, they are fed whatever formula is sent to us by Tyson. I have no idea what the formula is but I'm betting it's a closely guarded secret with the company. Far as I know its just normal chicken feed but formulated for breeder hens.

hope be final my nose bleed!! pretty sound lucky!

Something. I'm betting if this makes headlines again, I'm gonna get a visit from Springdale. :shock::eek3::shock::eek3:

You all keep saying things I have to look up tonight. Aside from being an Arkansas town, what is the significance of Springdale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back