What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked like a boss. Work environment is quite a few shades of weirdness. I hope I can get my game face on and play my part like a boss on a certain project. And it feels nice to be somewhat vindicated from criticism after events happen and the results/problems I outlined before are actually present. No respect for the guy who can barely hear you. Tsk.

ASL 2 class was kinda funky- teacher doesn't want us to voice but some students are and I can't hear them so its pretty ironic that they're asking me and I can't hear them.

Dr.s appt tomorrow. Maybe two for a work-related(maybe;shrug) injury that happened in that past week.

I have issues illness I have not good well screw up my health ruin my pop

Travis ; what screwed up your health-pop? Wasn't it lack of sleep before?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I have pain my teeth is very pretty crap jeez!

I have since made it to at least 5 TV news stations and one radio station. This could be interesting...

OMFG CNN called my cell phone and I got to speak with them! Watch for my egg story on CNN and I have one new photo added! Woot de woot!!!

Thanks, we are getting better now.

Actually, it is my hubby, brother, son, and I who were all sick today. We all stayed home from work today. Last night was so funny because my brother's girlfriend came over to see him and stayed the night only to have to listen to my brother and I puke and my hubby and son cough all night. Now, she is sick too. lol!

first of all, I am so sorry that you all are sick. now I think it's funny how she got it from all of you. thats SO nice of her to visit you all, but oops.

so feel better, all of you!

OMFG CNN called my cell phone and I got to speak with them! Watch for my egg story on CNN and I have one new photo added! Woot de woot!!!
Can I have your autograph? :lol:

I hope Dixie gets in the Guinness book. This is pretty fun.

As for me, I spent the afternoon with my two granddaughters, aged 4 and almost 2.

The hand is my left hand, the photo does it no justice as I actually have long skinny fingers. I had absolutely no idea my egg would be this big of a deal, as said earlier this is pretty fun! I've been talking to the media for the last two days. I plan to contact all of them again as soon as I receive another email from GWR if my egg is in fact record breaking. I need to do a happy dance.

Congrats Dixie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back