What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shel! Have you joined the Eggzilla Fan Club on Facebook? You need to tell your friends, spread the word!

Oh yea?Is it on your wall?

I have now joined Dixie's Eggzilla Fan Club!!

I learn must to toothpast and brush prevent to my teeth must!

I posted a funny post in the chicken crossing road thread. :giggle:

Cleaned up kitchen and living room desk. Reviewed food menu and pantry. I will be starting a new menu tonight for next week.

OMFG CNN called my cell phone and I got to speak with them! Watch for my egg story on CNN and I have one new photo added! Woot de woot!!!

Sounds like your egg got it 15 mintutes worth of fame. :giggle:

I am lucky cap wil replace new my teeth I think so figure out he said you want to replace two conflict to my teeth left he siad pretty you are big space cap expect to new next year!!

Travis: thought you had a mouth full of "false teeth" consequence of drinking too much caffeine pop?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Went to the Doctor then dropped by my sister's and swept her floor and pulled some weeds.

Then went to Target and bought a gift card. Home and rested all arvo watching Party of Five Season 1.

Had breakfast and read the Toronto Star and no news about Travis' sleeping for 15 hours a day to reduce stress/drinking caffeine pop and finally wanting to swim for 2 hours-only to discover the pool closed. Really upset!

Good news Travis" 2 laps for you today-Toronto pools open.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Just made bran muffins with nuts and wolfberries. Last batch should be ready just a little after 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back