What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm currently sitting in the Toyota Customer lounge waiting for my truck to do routine oil change and other check up. Oh..how fun it is.

I love try pop lol tomorrow I hope be fix lol I will therapy :)

Travis: are you back to pop(caffeine?) therapy? I understand PepsiCo are pushing it! That is right 10 cases a month on the house-after buying a years supply. Slippery/subtle,

Hope you feel better- another 4 laps at Main Rec Centre. Also- made my day: BEAT Mr Clock by 38 seconds! Gee: even having false teeth doesn't help avoid teeth problems! A new variant on Hobson's Choice.

Travis what are doing up before 6.00pm- Early breakfast?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

being lazy today...may take a nap.

Shel90-pleasant dreams till midnight.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Worked until 3..thanks to my sweet boss who found someone to come in at 3 so I wouldnt have to work until 11PM. I never told the coordinator that I was available to work from 3 to 11PM today. Dont know why she scheduled me. At home and relaxing..will watch 2 movies that I rented. :)

That's so relief. enjoy the break for a while!

Did my grocery shopping, then vegged out watching Season 2 of Stargate SG1. Hoping to start Season 3 tonight.

Cooked, cleaned , and got ready to watch Amazing Race.

Yesterday, my sister and I went to see the play "The Vagina Monologues" at Boston University Law Auditorium. It did crack me up. It was soooo funny. I wish you should have seen it.
We had a great time.

Today, I went to attend mass and then, my deaf friends and I went out for lunch. We chatted for 4 hours... We lost track of time... :giggle: We enjoyed our lunch together.

Did 3 hours of Zumba wii game to unlock the zumbathon so we can go to the next level. We will proceed later :giggle:

1) Woke up at 11 AM to have a small lunch with my friend
2) Left for Harvard's ASL class. We learned about the professions that use "agent" and don't use "agent". Like....firefighters and teachers. I also made a new friend from that class too, a Harvard freshman! :D :D
3) Came back and napped for an hour
4) Went to have dinner with my friend rraja
5) Here I am now.

Otherwise...not much today. most of my friends are busy with their exams and psets coming up. They proclaimed this week and next week will be their worst and like living in hell, which I can understand.

I am very screw up my health!! i ma pissed off my health!

simple: see a doctor.

I know i have issues depression ruin my mind I am upset because issues advise serious risk my health :shock: I have mood and bad headache jeez crap doctor said you must to blood I am give up my health!

I was lazy on my only day off. I took a nap for about an hour on the loveseat. That was nice. Aside from that I went to church this morning and sent that fax off to CNN via the church fax machine. I will call in the AM to confirm it was received and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back