What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched big bang theory first season.

Read a book.

Surfed the net.

Love big bang theory! So funny.

Today I split open head, get stitches, sleep, take bath, do laundry.

I've been chilling all day.

Took a nap this evening. Very refreshin'. :)

I dont tell everything what I do b/c I like my privacy. :)

But if we think hard enough, I bet we can know exactly what you have been up to... let's see... oh, that's not good... oh, I wish i never looked. I will never be the same again! :eek3: :giggle:

When my kids got shots as babies, I cried! It didn't seem to bother them as much as it did me. :lol:

Once when I took my daughter for her physical/shot, I decided to get my tetanus (sp) shot. I gave her a hard time about not holding my hand when I got my shot after all the times I held hers when she got her shots. :lol:

I sit seminar class video conference which convenient forget request caption or interpreter. I sit lost. No idea what going on.

Came to work. Coworker is giving me the cold shoulder because she doesn't like to be around sick people. If I waited till I was done coughing from this cold, it would be a week or two before I came back to work. I don't think my boss would be too happy about that.

Came to work. Coworker is giving me the cold shoulder because she doesn't like to be around sick people. If I waited till I was done coughing from this cold, it would be a week or two before I came back to work. I don't think my boss would be too happy about that.

If it's a dry cough you're dealing with - maybe you can ask your doctor to prescribe cough syrup with codeine to calm the throat down. I had the worst post-cold dry cough that was aggravated by inhalation of dust tickling my throat. I hate taking pills and normally avoid prescription drugs as much as possible but have to say codeine really helped me get out of the house and get things done without being overcome by cough attacks.

Also, alcohol helps. It also relaxes the throat (hence why many cough syrups have alcohol in them). I would drink small glasses of red wine to help minimize dry coughs.

I would just hate that. I would get up and leave.

I go see office. They say I never ask caption / terp. Is lie. They forget. Nobody sign in class. I ask. Teacher show laptop screen, he type some what he say but not much. I notice he talk much more he type. Sigh.

it is very clean up pretty manager vbulletins 4.15 :P

Must be nice :lol:

I had a busy morning interpreting and run around the school campus taking care of some work stuff. It's all good :)

If it's a dry cough you're dealing with - maybe you can ask your doctor to prescribe cough syrup with codeine to calm the throat down. I had the worst post-cold dry cough that was aggravated by inhalation of dust tickling my throat. I hate taking pills and normally avoid prescription drugs as much as possible but have to say codeine really helped me get out of the house and get things done without being overcome by cough attacks.

Also, alcohol helps. It also relaxes the throat (hence why many cough syrups have alcohol in them). I would drink small glasses of red wine to help minimize dry coughs.

My cough isn't bad, yet. She's just germphobic. I don't drink, so that won't help. I have cough drops and hard candies to suck on if the cough gets persistant. I will use cough syrup if it gets really bad.

Had a crazy busy afternoon at work. Now home relaxing with a glass of wine. Going to make pasta for dinner.

I am continue keep search find on template and modication add :)

Last night I took my DD to the POCO Fair/Carnival in Russvegas. I ran into my former line boss from Tyson (the one BEFORE the blonde nightmare) and found out her youngest daughter is deaf. They have been taking her to ACH and the audi's there are already pressuring them to have a CI. I said "OMG! no, let that be your daughter's decision when she is old enough to make that decision. The best thing you can do now is start using ASL with her. She won't pick up things auditorally and she will experience everything completely visually. She needs a visual language to which she can effectively communicate with first. I told her husband that she needs a language now so that she has a solid foundation for further learning. I told them that if you decide to mainstream her to have a REALLY GOOD support system both at home AND at school. The child is 18 months old now. I will try to get in contact with them again to give them some resources that show the flip side to CIs. Anyone got any suggestions there? I told them, I went through this myself as a deaf child with little to no support and all oral and I can tell you it was/is quite miserable.

Today I went to work then I got some time between jobs on the farm that I was able to take some stuff to my storage unit and it's paid up for the next month. I opened my storage unit and my flatpack dinning set had decided to unpack itself. The unit got hot enough that the sticky on the tape around the box became unsticky and everything just fell out sideways. There is no damage to it, but I left the mess there as is for now until I can get time to go back up there and just go ahead and assemble it then refit everything back in the unit better. I had to hurry to get back to the farm by 4:00.

I'm chuckling at myself wondering what if someone was around to hear all that stuff fall out of the box at once in a metal storage unit? :giggle:

WHAM!!!!! They probably thought there was a bear in there or something.

Nothing exciting...jsut worked and set up the lab room to get ready for my students to examine cells using microscopes tmw. Should be a fun lesson!

Nothing exciting...jsut worked and set up the lab room to get ready for my students to examine cells using microscopes tmw. Should be a fun lesson!

What kind of cells will your students be looking at??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back