What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty lots of hard work level pretty impressive clever on good complication!

I watched the 9/11 special on A&E this am called 102 Minutes That Changed America. It was good. Then I went to church. I came home and all of my extended family came over to morally support my grandpa. Things went better than expected but then again there were so many people here it was difficult for me to keep up with the conversation at times.

I also just received a text from my pastor's wife that our church has voted in a new Youth Minister. Ah, last year we got a new pastor. This year, we got a new youth minister. I think things might be looking better for our church now. For some reason I really like the way things are going. The only old holdover from the previous pastor is the music minister but he's totally awesome and a big sweet heart with a lot of talent.

I go with Season get stitches her thumb. She want hold my hand. She also want I tell stories distract her from stitches. Hard one hand sign!!!

Then I go her house, play her baby. Share ice cream with him, lol.

Then my mom text, she have computer emergency, can I come right away...I go there, computer emergency is "how you make text box in photoshop?"

Lessons learned today threefold:

1. Cut away from self when using xacto.

2. Babies drool all over chocolate coating Magnum bar, make yucky.

3. Never install complex program on laptop belonging to computer illiterate person.

I go with Season get stitches her thumb. She want hold my hand. She also want I tell stories distract her from stitches. Hard one hand sign!!!

Then my mom text, she have computer emergency, can I come right away...I go there, computer emergency is "how you make text box in photoshop?"

3. Never install complex program on laptop belonging to computer illiterate person.

I like #3, I'm often called to assist family and friends with computer questions so that one hits home for me. :)

:lol: like your post!

Glad your sister will be ok, tho!

Wirelessly posted

Cleaned 3 horse stalls, cleaned the swimmin pool and then I swept the sheep poop off my driveway... Our sheep roam freely and my sisters doesn't clean the stalls for months at a time... Feels like everytime I come back to California, I turn into Cinderella. Wish my family would just actually clean up after themselves. It drives me crazy and I have OCD which isn't helping at all! At least I fly back to NY tomorrow... To my super clean apartment.

Wirelessly posted

Cleaned 3 horse stalls, cleaned the swimmin pool and then I swept the sheep poop off my driveway... Our sheep roam freely and my sisters doesn't clean the stalls for months at a time... Feels like everytime I come back to California, I turn into Cinderella. Wish my family would just actually clean up after themselves. It drives me crazy and I have OCD which isn't helping at all! At least I fly back to NY tomorrow... To my super clean apartment.

isn't that.... animal negligence for unsanitary environment?

I have headache crap pretty complication I am very headache pain on my headache!

Wirelessly posted

Not negligent. The horses have been in a pasture for months too. Sisters got too lazy to clean the stalls after putting them out for the summer. Do me a favor and stop assuming things about me and my family. You have never lived on a ranch before so you dont know how things work around here. Thanks.

On a brighter note. I just found 2 Pyrex bowls for only total of 10 bucks! My mom thinks I'm crazy for collecting them.

Wirelessly posted

Not negligent. The horses have been in a pasture for months too. Sisters got too lazy to clean the stalls after putting them out for the summer. Do me a favor and stop assuming things about me and my family. You have never lived on a ranch before so you dont know how things work around here. Thanks.

On a brighter note. I just found 2 Pyrex bowls for only total of 10 bucks! My mom thinks I'm crazy for collecting them.

I'm jealous and you are leaving that (Nature, etc) for NYC tomorrow!!??? :P

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
Wirelessly posted

I'm jealous and you are leaving that (Nature, etc) for NYC tomorrow!!??? :P

Lol! I cant stand my family at all... Hence im getting away! 3 weeks... Enough. Ill miss the nature and being on a ranch though but hopefully someday I'll get to have my own ranch.

Worked my ass off to educate our next generation of deaf children. I am exhausted.

I think so figure see find out pretty complication!

I saw the first and second quarter of my NE Patriots & Miami Dolphins game, it was soo goood to see Brady on screen :naughty: I did my reg zumba class, found a zumba studio near my home , talked to the lady and she said will keep me in mind. I had a great day overall, pretty busy looking for a Mexico blouse for my upcoming Zumba event for Mexico Independence Day! I have to find something before Sat!

Wirelessly posted

why umad? I asked a question, not assumed. Don't you think it would logical to think that if the stall hasn't been cleaned for months and there are feces around... it would raises some concern for some people?

just FYI - when you reply back in a defensive, hostile manner like above, it gets very suspicious. It's a very common behavior exhibited by people in self-denial such as animal hoarders or loving pet owners raising pets in unsafe manners.

Try to respond in a calm, chill manner. Not just for me but it's for your safety and legal protection because your behavior in your response may cause a very concerned person to call an authority to investigate this matter.

Compare your previous reply and this reply "oh no no not at all! It's not like what you see in tv. it's quite different because .... .... ....". Big difference.

I go work, then go my sister house cook supper for her family. After, nephew me wash dishes. After, 11 ladies come over scrapbook club. I make card cherry blossoms on. Turn out nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back