What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my new Evo 3D today...I'm VERY overwhelmed with the features. Plus I have a major sinus infection that is kicking my butt. For those of you who are friends with me, I changed my number and email address- so message me if you want the new contact information. ;)

First, a water main broke one street over, and the water went off suddenly while I was in the shower with a head full of shampoo. Then I had to cancel appts because I looked like I had a pound of gel in my hair. Just now, I was flipping through the channels and hit on "Toddlers and Tiaras." Never saw it before. Good lawd, did these women never have dolls to play with or what? Spray tanning a 2 year old?

First, a water main broke one street over, and the water went off suddenly while I was in the shower with a head full of shampoo. Then I had to cancel appts because I looked like I had a pound of gel in my hair. Just now, I was flipping through the channels and hit on "Toddlers and Tiaras." Never saw it before. Good lawd, did these women never have dolls to play with or what? Spray tanning a 2 year old?

Did you watch the show with beautiful foam in your hair?

Did you watch the show with beautiful foam in your hair?

Nope, got it washed out first. Finally! But now they are putting fake eyelashes on a poor little baby while she screams "No, no!" This is disturbing!:shock:

That show is unbelievable. I always think about how the parents could pay a year's worth of private school tuition for what they are spending on dresses, costumes, make-up, entry fees....

That show is unbelievable. I always think about how the parents could pay a year's worth of private school tuition for what they are spending on dresses, costumes, make-up, entry fees....

My daughter loves to watch it. I told her it was corruption and she agreed. I asked her why is she supporting their salaries by being a viewer?! She said, "I dont know..I like the fashion aspect of it." Ugh!

I've never seen or heard of this show. What station carries this?

I am sitting here in disbelief! What a wonderful message to send to your daughter!:roll: The outside is what matters, honey! Put on them eyelashes and shake your bootie!

I am sitting here in disbelief! What a wonderful message to send to your daughter!:roll: The outside is what matters, honey! Put on them eyelashes and shake your bootie!

and why do 4 and 5 year olds need to look like lingerie models? What the FUCK for? Trying to reel in sexy 5 year old boys?

I hope that they screen the audience but they probably don't. Most of those pagents are low budget scams.

I never entered my DD in any pageant of any sort. She's only 7 now, but I won't allow it until she is older to make the decision for herself to do beauty pageants. The reason being because I don't want her getting the wrong message or even mixed messages about what 'beauty' is.

To me, beauty is beyond looks. It is how you present yourself before others in your words and actions. It is how you treat others, beauty comes from the heart.

Yuck. Seems as if I've missed nothing. I won't bother looking for it. My TV is almost always tuned into CNN anyway, where it prolly should stay. :lol:

Yuck. Seems as if I've missed nothing. I won't bother looking for it. My TV is almost always tuned into CNN anyway, where it prolly should stay. :lol:

I'm usually on CNN or the history channel. I don't know what possessed me to flip channels and stop on this tonight. I guess the title attracted me...I couldn't imagine what it was.

I'm usually on CNN or the history channel. I don't know what possessed me to flip channels and stop on this tonight. I guess the title attracted me...I couldn't imagine what it was.

sometimes it is good to know what is really going on with the other channels and what kind of corruption is going on because you may have a new influx of clients needing therapy for what their parents put through for the sake of that show.

It was meant to be educational at first but somehow it turned into a expliotation of the children for the sake of 5 minutues of fame.

sometimes it is good to know what is really going on with the other channels and what kind of corruption is going on because you may have a new influx of clients needing therapy for what their parents put through for the sake of that show.

It was meant to be educational at first but somehow it turned into a expliotation of the children for the sake of 5 minutues of fame.

You know, you have a point. My emapthy would definately be with any kid that was put through that crap! I wonder if I could treat the parents without smacking them, though!:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back