What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too when my ear started pouring :lol:

Why were you hiding about it if it is a bad idea, but it seems that you already know about it without telling us otherwise you could be afraid being sued? I'm glad that you know the answer so it's good thing that Bott is all better now. I'm ready for my bed, and it is already very late. I hope that you won't whip my ass. Good night!

Why were you hiding about it if it is a bad idea, but it seems that you already know about it without telling us otherwise you could be afraid being sued? I'm glad that you know the answer so it's good thing that Bott is all better now. I'm ready for my bed, and it is already very late. I hope that you won't whip my ass. Good night!

I didn't say it was a bad idea. Just that I said "ew" at the thought of wet Q-Tip in my ears *shudder*

I had ASL class today, I can feel that I'm getting better. Yay! I'm planning out classes for fall, so that's interesting.

My mom called me today about something she felt was extremely important. I thought it was a big emergency and was nearly panicking until she told me what it was. I have to go over this week and practice a dance with her :roll:

My mother has won many dance competitions and she taught me to dance before I could even walk. She goes dancing every Tuesday and Thursday and there is a swing competion coming up.

I am probably gonna be shaking my head and finger to "It don't mean a thang if you ain't got that swing..."

hmm I have a feeling that you didn't break your eardrum because you said you felt better, not in awful pain.

It sounds like you broke a dam (air bubble or something) and that relieved a lot of pressure inside. sometimes fluid gets inside (usually from shower or pool) and never came out until several hours later.

Actually a broken (perforated) eardrum doesn't really hurt...and it relieves the pressure caused by the fluid (infection) that is behind the eardrum. My daughter perforted both her eardrums when she was young and was "out of pain" after each perforation. Unfortunately, one of th eardrums did not heal on it's own.

Actually a broken (perforated) eardrum doesn't really hurt...and it relieves the pressure caused by the fluid (infection) that is behind the eardrum. My daughter perforted both her eardrums when she was young and was "out of pain" after each perforation. Unfortunately, one of th eardrums did not heal on it's own.

That' s what I thought as it felt like I remember from childhood. But whatever happened, it still feels better.

And I think the antibiotics are starting to kick in too. Plus I haven't had any spike in fever or anything, so I think I am going to get better.

My mom called me today about something she felt was extremely important. I thought it was a big emergency and was nearly panicking until she told me what it was. I have to go over this week and practice a dance with her :roll:

My mother has won many dance competitions and she taught me to dance before I could even walk. She goes dancing every Tuesday and Thursday and there is a swing competion coming up.

I am probably gonna be shaking my head and finger to "It don't mean a thang if you ain't got that swing..."

:lol: Are you just filling in for a dance partner, or are you going to have to dance with her in competition?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

deafbajagal said:
No chocolate would be really, really, really bad. :shock:

Want some of our herseys with almond? We got bunch of it. They're in the freezer to keep cold and not melt.

Is it for a contra dance?

This sounds like what happened to me when I was little. I know I was 6 and in school. I started to spike a fever, they sent me to the clinic, called my mother, who called the doctor and the babysitter. While I was waiting in the clinic, all of a sudden, it was like a faucet was turned in with my ear and the school nurse put a garbage can beside the bed. It started filling up and she was so scared and nervous that she called the doctor. He advised the nurse to make sure that the babysitter got me in his office ASAP. Found that I had a inner ear infection and that's what really started the whirlwind of all my appointments with the Florida Speech and Hearing Center and the Watson Clinic, both in Lakeland, FL.

it is serious on hottest out worst saskatoon crap!

So far, I have had again a very lazy day. The heat is just too much. Have done nothing much except read and a few more ASL lessons. It's getting harder not having anyone to practice much with. When I am available to use the webcam, most people are either at work or live in a different time zone.

I think so technology today fix on cable seems problem broken on issues repair hope be solve on issues on cable!

I went to my college and I registered for two classes for the fall semester. I read a little bit of "Moby Dick" on my "nooky".

I was so desperate, I went ahead and did this. I think it must have broken the eardrum as I think a lot more fluid came out of my ear than went in.

Reminds me of when they used to pour hot oil in my infected ears when I was a little kid. It was done to break the eardrum and it does relieve pain. :)

You and me both...had an ear infection a month ago and now, I feel it coming back. Ugh!!! Did it hurt to break your eardrum? Sometimes the pressure and pain is so intense which makes me want to poke through my eardrum to let the fluid out.

Is it for your literature class? What else did you take?

I am taking two accounting classes in September. Probably, I should read the chapters on Manangerial Accounting (one of the classes) from textbook from last year and brush up on my knowledge of Financial Accounting all before September. "Moby Dick" is for my personal pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back