What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised my sister's son broken well still havent had celina yet but its getting close my body is getting ready and im seeing my doctor on the 20th gonna see how my membraines are doing and see what i can do for about my cramps cause nothing helps well only 12 more days till my due date anyways =) and my poor boy riley has a broken collar bone =( serious in risk!

How did he break his collarbone?

I have taken MIL to 2 banks for necessary paperwork for the loan, then to the Social Security office (2 hours wait) for a needed form for the loan, then to lunch with MIL and off to her chiropractor again. Got home, and scanned these last documents and have just sent 6 emails with all of the documents (25MB limit in size of attachments) to the mortgage broker. Now, I am sending an email to the survey company as they put the proposed septic tank in the wring place. Then I have to go to the library for a hold that is in. Then, I get to cook dinner.

A/C is not working well again. The company says it's due to the extreme heat. I don't see 82-85 as extreme, but the heat index was over 102 for the last 5 days.

How did he break his collarbone?

I think so bone! I am surprised I think so they not responsibility I guess!

probably they fault mistake! they go to doctor check my nephew hope be okay!

I figure out think so probably try effort I am pretty sound think myself restore I see suppose

I decided not to teach zumba, under the circumstances that I had to pay money to someone for rent purposes to keep her business running. I found out there is going to be another studio 2 blocks from her opening at the end of July, prices for the class are less $4.99 compared to paying $10. It all looked bad from the start, she had no phone number on the flyer (no email). I rathter work for someone and get paid. I will keep looking around. Jiro, thank you so much for your input, it's appreciated :)

Workshop for 8 hours. Then, I wanted to work on the bathroom but my friend came over. Tmw, I will tell anyone who wants to come over..NO! I need to work on the bathroom.

Workshop for 8 hours. Then, I wanted to work on the bathroom but my friend came over. Tmw, I will tell anyone who wants to come over..NO! I need to work on the bathroom.

You could ask your friend to help you with your bathroom. That's what I asked my friend when he was at my house unexpectedly. He was happy to help me with my toilet project. I bet that your husband need a hand for sure.

I have just cleaned up more bone fragments from my ear. I have them all in a little jar that came from the doctor. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know why I am keeping them.

Ow, Bot...what kind of ear infection is it? Sometimes laying on a warm (not hot) wrapped heating pad helps draw out fluid from the ear. I can't stand doing that because it makes my face warm but one time I had to and it did help a little. I hope you have some pain medicine to go with your antibiotics.

Ear infections suck!!!!!!!!!

Botti, I hope that your ear is much, much better now.

The temperature here was only 93 today. It was such a nice break.

Ow, Bot...what kind of ear infection is it? Sometimes laying on a warm (not hot) wrapped heating pad helps draw out fluid from the ear. I can't stand doing that because it makes my face warm but one time I had to and it did help a little. I hope you have some pain medicine to go with your antibiotics.

Ear infections suck!!!!!!!!!

Botti, I hope that your ear is much, much better now.

The temperature here was only 93 today. It was such a nice break.

Thanks both. I have antibiotics but not pain medicine. I didn't expect it to get so much worse.

As for what kind, I think it's called otitis media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back