What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive!!! Hats off to you!!!

:) much thanks, your appreciation of that hard work made my day, i still got a fair bit to do, but right now I am about 3/4 of the way through completing the "$10,000 job" project, all in under $2000, that was lots and lots of blood and sweat, something Id remember for a long time...

Ran around town, paying some bills and a little shopping. Took my doggie "Anita" to the groomers to get her nails cut and some Advantage.....While I was there, the owner called me back into the grooming section and said "LOOK!"...on the floor, was the cutest little Pomeranian, very, very small and weighed 4 lbs....A Boy.....She told me that a Lady had brought him in 2 weeks ago and never came back for the dog...the dog was blind and had no teeth at all...Thought to be around 3 years old....

I picked him up and gave him a lot of kisses and hugs, the cutest little dog....She said she has fed him very soft food and has gained a pound and a half...he was all groomed and so pretty! My own Doggie did not bark at him at all, seems she realized he was "different"....She said she was gonna keep him...and I told her if she ever needed to find another home, to call me.

Well - I have now taken mother and MIL to the post office, MIL to the credit union and the bank and come home. Just made an very good and healthy lunch. Plans for the rest of the day are to wash out both litter boxes and get one filled for the house, air out the garage at 3 since the contractor will be here at 4 to chalk out the floor plan.

I am figure out best stranger issues worried! caregiving said Know notice me I am very sound odd I am puzzled it, I go to counsellor soon help better cope!

I went to the mall and played with my two and four year old granddaughters for about four hours.. I am very, very tired.

crazy on the hockey Stanley Cup 2011 fight horrible!

Sighed.

Edit: in a sad way, that is. Just learned of a close friend's dog's passing. :(

Wow...so soooore and soo exhausted. Went to King's Dominion with family and friends yesterday and went to Six Flags today for a class field trip. Two days of riding on thriller rides has made my body so stiff and sore. lol

Took DD to ENT clinic for follow-up appointment, then took her to swimming lessons, then I did my two afternoon gatherings at the farm, then came home and watched my DD swim in the pool in our backyard. Mom asked me to get dinner at Subway while dad was out of town for a meeting with his fly fishing club so I did, came back, watched my DD swim some more and also read my phone.

Well - after having a bad night, I rested this morning, and then took MIL to a doctor's appointment and then she took me out for an early dinner to thank me for helping her through all of this mess since her first fall. Am now home and resting again.

Slept in.
Watched Home Improvement. Spend little time online. Finding out which top restaurants to try.
Sorted through my shoes.
Thinking about what to take.
Maybe go to gym.

So far, I have been to 2 libraries, Walgreens and WalMart. Getting ready to take daughter to the bank and possibly Dunkin' Donuts. Still have to fix dinner and it was going to be in the crock pot, may do it in the skillet instead.

Went to a lunch buffet with my husband, daughter and two granddaughters for the start of celebration of my husband's birthday.

Quite fun. :)

Played a couple of hours of ragtime piano. More later tonight. Yeah!

I learn it mistake control proper on health wise on better limit on food!

Shopped for solar lights for our waterfall. Found 2 that I liked. Picked up a few other things for the house, searched high and low for our outdoor electrical cord, no luck, had to buy one (for the waterfall motor)....waiting on nightfall...to see if the solar lights will highlight the waterfall...will be heading for the kitchen in about an hour to cook for my "Army"....

The world caught fire and I saved it by pissing out the window. Yeah!

keep hard work for me I am very best effort I am hard work successfully I am proud of myself skills successfully I am become learn skills php and code complication! I aware it interesting! building on focus grow my skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back