What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, today, I made 4 more trips to the storage place, read 1 1/2 books, fixed 3 meals, and went to the grocery store and still forgot 3 things.

Wirelessly posted

I did an early zumba class, washed up, did laundry, fix breakfast, and relaxing now. It's drizzling here makes me lazy.

I was clean up on room! today that all! simply!

Worked from 7AM to 4PM, stopped by my friend's place to give her the King's Dominion tickets, went food shopping with my mom, and packed up for our day at King's Dominion tmw. My mom and my daughter flew in from AZ last night.

I will be sooooooo busy and sooooo tired. Tmw, I am going to King's Dominion with my friends and family, Monday...going to Six Flag's for a school field trip, and then Tuesday..my area is having an on campus picnic. lol

Went to a birthday party. Friends coming down for the night soon! (Change of original plans but that's ok!) :)

Pointed audism out in the nicest way possible - and this person flipped and went full out on the D...... Blaming me for not communicating, etc. Throwing things all over the place, screaming in my face.

Guess people can't handle truth well.

Then I basically told that person to fuck off. Let the person know temper will get no where with me. I don't want anything to do with that person anymore.

Oh well. Moving on.

Had the poodle's heart checked and found out she is improving on her diet and exercise program. She may have a few good years left. :)

Read 1 1/2 books while taking MIL to hair appointment. It was a long appointment as she had a perm and then her hair was set. Also went to the grocery store. Hubby and son got the last of the stuff out to storage and now, the garage is empty except for the lawn equipment. I get to sweep it out tomorrow.

Well I went to church this morning and met with the Sign Language interpreter. I happened to be the only one there today (usually there are about 4 other Deaf people). It was good though, because I was able to have a one on one with her. She said she will introduce me to the Deaf people she knows. I am so happy, finally things are happening for me.

The interpreter was a bit worried that she could only interpret Thai Sign. I said it was fine as I am learning ThSL too. Suprisingly I could understand a lot without much difficulty because the Bible passages were up on the screen in both English and Thai, and because I can read both languages, I could follow her signs quite easily. It was a very enjoyable time. I look forward to next week when I can meet everyone else.

Well I went to church this morning and met with the Sign Language interpreter. I happened to be the only one there today (usually there are about 4 other Deaf people). It was good though, because I was able to have a one on one with her. She said she will introduce me to the Deaf people she knows. I am so happy, finally things are happening for me.

The interpreter was a bit worried that she could only interpret Thai Sign. I said it was fine as I am learning ThSL too. Suprisingly I could understand a lot without much difficulty because the Bible passages were up on the screen in both English and Thai, and because I can read both languages, I could follow her signs quite easily. It was a very enjoyable time. I look forward to next week when I can meet everyone else.

Glad this is happening for you. It'll be great to meet other deaf churchgoers.

Rearranged my studio furniture a bit and I love it now! It feels a lot more roomy and cozy.

I am break time now!!

Laundry, Garden ( Care of over 30 Veg and fruit plants! ).. Clean basement and rid of some clothes, games and other things to victims at tornado in Springfield, Ma :)

We all went out for breakfast. Had a yummy omelette -- ham, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, cheese. MMMMMmmmmm !! :)

The interpreter was a bit worried that she could only interpret Thai Sign. I said it was fine as I am learning ThSL too. .

I just realized you're in Thailand! I was in Sukhothai in February and planning to go back again next winter - I miss the food in the night market so much! I'm actually researching on where I can volunteer with the deaf in Thailand so if you know anything about this kind of thing, let me know.

Took MIL to church this morning and had a good service. Fixed lunch afterwards, swept the garage (it's totally empty except for the lawn equipment and 2 bicycles), went grocery shopping, took our empty boxes to storage (both units now full) and now I am trying to cool off before fixing dinner. Then I will give hubby a haircut. Buzzy the clippers will come out for a buzz cut. :lol:

Took MIL to church this morning and had a good service. Fixed lunch afterwards, swept the garage (it's totally empty except for the lawn equipment and 2 bicycles), went grocery shopping, took our empty boxes to storage (both units now full) and now I am trying to cool off before fixing dinner. Then I will give hubby a haircut. Buzzy the clippers will come out for a buzz cut. :lol:

You have been super busy! Make sure you make time for yourself too and get some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back