What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - today, let's see, I did not sleep well, but took a nap this morning. Put gas in my car, (price was down to $3.83) then went to KMart. Finished making out the floor plans to arrange paper furniture on for new house. Took another nap. Played on computer, fixed dinner, bought potting soil at WalMart and then back to computer. Now, I will soon be going to bed and hope I can sleep. Hubby has called to say that all is well and he is fine. He will text my cell phone again later to check in again. He will call the house if there is a problem.

We went shopping at Menards (home improvement store) after the jeep ride. Got more "fun" stuff for projects around the house :lol:

i was stone cutting for the wal...yes the old fashioned trade...

We went shopping at Menards (home improvement store) after the jeep ride. Got more "fun" stuff for projects around the house :lol:

What do you plan on doing around the house? :)

Well - today was a LOT better. I slept real good in spite of hubby not being there. Got up early for a shower. MIL asked me to take her to church (she is feeling a little better, but tires to easily) so I did and we went out to lunch afterwards. Got home, changed clothes and took daughter to WalMart for more potting soil for the flowers a neighbor gave us. Came back, made 3 runs to the storage place. All of our stuff is now out of garage and we are now working on MIL's Christmas stuff and hubby's fishing stuff. Later, I will change out the litter box and fix dinner.

Man, this coffee shop has 29 craft beer and 18 wines tap.

Nice.

Oh, and this beer is the gooder.

What do you plan on doing around the house? :)

We carpeted part of the 4th level, which was previously (and still is) a storage level, we fixed the garage floor drain (that has an external faucet) because it was "stopped up" during construction and we didn't know it. We have a couple other projects in mind, but we're weighing them out now. :)

I am figure out see find out expect to slow process I see how long time pretty robots difficult!

I am playing Pogo games (that's my favorites games of all times and cannot live without it) & just being lazy cause of the crappy weather..Oh well! I can enjoying it myself for the day today and as well, with my dog for a walk in this rain which she hates it! lol

I went to this ballet: " From Cuban Ballet, a ‘Don Quixote’ worthy of the name - The Washington Post"

Oh.My.God. This was SUCH a beautiful performance. In the 11 years that we have had season tickets to the Kennedy Center ballet, I have never seen such a lengthy, exuberant, heart-felt standing ovation as the tribute given to this group. The Director, Alicia Alonso, came out to take a bow at the end. She started her ballet studies in 1931. Yup, she is nearly 91 years old! And she could still take a bow in ballerina position, one foot behind the other, dipping gracefully.

The performance itself was thrilling. And to see this elderly woman walk out, still erect (though aided by two of the dancers), still smiling, still in full command of herself - wow, what a moment. She is, very literally, a living legend, and it was a memorable treat to see her.

important I responsibility I will go to GST soon better help advise to good idea deal

important to help better GST I am bit confused on GST that is T4, I tell him counselor help me! reissues problem GST tough!

Got more done in the house and outdoors. Even tho today was sweltering. At least I'm back to work tmw after a long weekend off, and a bit of a sore back to show for it.

Slept, slept and slept. Did make a run to the drug store, but spent most of the day in bed. Heading back soon. Massive migraine and can't eat because of it. This time, it is due to cleaners in the house.

Well, mother and I went for a drive. I drove out to the beach on the island of Palm Beach, and took A1A down to the Lake Worth beach. Got a head full of good salt air and fresh air. Headache is gone and I feel so relaxed now. To drove under the speed limit and just enjoyed it like crazy. Need to do that more often.

Slept, slept and slept. Did make a run to the drug store, but spent most of the day in bed. Heading back soon. Massive migraine and can't eat because of it. This time, it is due to cleaners in the house.

Oh! I am so sorry.

I am headache rest I am not seem well funny comedy look bit headache often I rest!

I'm really sorry to hear that I hope it's better. I hope your blood sugar doens't get too low cuz of it.

Work, therapy, and now watching softball!

School lets out this week everyday at 11:30....had to run a few errands. It was so HOT & Hazy outside!...Really sweltering....then this afternoon, we had an awful rain/thunder storm...... *finally*!...buckets and buckets of water...The River looked sort of "angry"!...Really flowing and the current was flowing so fast....gave me a few "jitters"....thinking about a the possibility of a Hurricane this year....Shut down all the computers and the TV for several hours.....Now it's nice, cool and looks so clean outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back