What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a metal studded leather bracelet and I'm currently working on a necklace. I should have most of it finished by midnight.

Necklace has huge faux baroque pearls, black glass beads, a few silver and crystal beads. it's to be 2 strand necklace by the time I'm finished. It's a statement kind of necklace.

a good job well done at least. :D

thank I embrassmened clean on room! I am lazy!:lol:

caregiver to encourage to me I willing do clean neat:giggle:

I am professional design on code html and heavy tough! It is not easy!! I am very aware impressive skills lots of great awesome project!
I am hard work successfully! hard to php not easy

I study trick on code html seems update work! interesting!
W3school and mixing on reserach find more lots of pretty sound interesting!

Rode my bike down to the Mall with a friend. Checked out a Jazz festival at the Washington Monument. Rode along the Mall and saw the Korean War monument, where there were a ton of Korean tourists. Had a couple beers at Capitol City Brewery on way back. Not a bad Sunday at all.

Any breed of dog has the capacity of being docile. It depends on how they're raised not what people label their bread temperament. Now my cat on the other is a rare breed which I never knew when I found him. He is a total pain the in the ass. He is a Nebulung. Beautiful kitty but, mouthy as a pirate!

I didn't realize there was so many post before after the dog ones.

Today I woke up early and worked on xCoding and downloading the iOS 5 Software to side load on to my devices (awesome btw) and afterwards went to visit my Grandma in rehab. Now I am home and working more diligently on my xCode (iOS 5 App Development) and will be heading to bed soon.

I just finished watching the Mavs kicked Heat's asses for the championship. Whoohoooo. Do not like Heat,at all! Imma Bulls fan but still, happy to see Mavs won the finals series.

Going to watch Ice Road Truckers soon. New season just started last Sunday.

been cutting concrete blocks from these two very last piece -no longer made, and would be very very difficult to replace if i'd fucked it up in the process...so now the rounded end is complete, tomorrow will be doing some mortar work (sand/cement and wet it borrowed a trowl so will be exciting...

IMG_2099.jpg

these are the cutting blocks with three grooves, for halves, or angled 'slices'...i did 2 of each moved over a solid piece from elsewhere to 'match the heights of the blcoks...tricky tricky...but did it

IMG_2138.jpg

what a day, chopping blocks the old fashioned stone-age trade-craft...bloody amazing thing to do...

been cutting concrete blocks from these two very last piece -no longer made, and would be very very difficult to replace if i'd fucked it up in the process...so now the rounded end is complete, tomorrow will be doing some mortar work (sand/cement and wet it borrowed a trowl so will be exciting...

IMG_2099.jpg

these are the cutting blocks with three grooves, for halves, or angled 'slices'...i did 2 of each moved over a solid piece from elsewhere to 'match the heights of the blcoks...tricky tricky...but did it

IMG_2138.jpg

what a day, chopping blocks the old fashioned stone-age trade-craft...bloody amazing thing to do...

Very impressive!!! Hats off to you!!!

mum had court came home she had a bipolar I want you out of my air space moment

did some school work cleaned my room

went to sign coffee thing been on net ever since

So far this morning, after breakfast, mother, son and I went for a short walk. Will have to wait until later in the evening for any more since it was 89F out there. We were about to pass out. We did take water and I had a sweat rag (I perspire too much), but we still only made it around 1 block.

So far this morning, after breakfast, mother, son and I went for a short walk. Will have to wait until later in the evening for any more since it was 89F out there. We were about to pass out. We did take water and I had a sweat rag (I perspire too much), but we still only made it around 1 block.

It's a great start. I have a lot of trouble getting out and exercising when it is really hot too.

Just waiting for autumn to come back!

currently negotiating with landlord thru my agent cuz I refuse to pay a full one-month commission. I believe landlord should be paying his half for using realtor's service. Just a matter of principle....

I finally found a PERFECT apartment that includes parking spot. It's immaculate and brand new. It's in great location. I'm actually back to where my family immigrated to :)

currently negotiating with landlord thru my agent cuz I refuse to pay a full one-month commission. I believe landlord should be paying his half for using realtor's service. Just a matter of principle....

I finally found a PERFECT apartment that includes parking spot. It's immaculate and brand new. It's in great location. I'm actually back to where my family immigrated to :)

If it's perfect, other people may think so too.
Forget your principles and pay for it , if you really want to live there. :wave:

If it's perfect, other people may think so too.
Forget your principles and pay for it , if you really want to live there. :wave:

it's ok - I have another apt in mind in case it didn't work out. It's 2nd best and it's few hundred bucks cheaper :)

it's ok - I have another apt in mind in case it didn't work out. It's 2nd best and it's few hundred bucks cheaper :)

Well then. :lol: If it's that much cheaper, lower your standards a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back