What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a movie and then Episode 2 of Switched at Birth. Now, to cook dinner.

Today, I went to court to fight an old garbage fine from 2008 (if you put your garbage outside in the alley when it's not garbage pickup time, you get a big fine). I wasn't even living at the place where the garbage was put and I got fined for it.

It was so nice that I was literally in and out of the courtroom (I showed them my rental lease that proved I wasn't even living at the other address) in one minute and got the fine revocated! Whoohoo! That means I don't have to pay over $400 for the fine. Phew.

today guy knock my house I can't hear I saw it guy on house knock I awkward

I spoken to my client help me! he speak for, he give me phone It is very not serious! big deal something!

Today, I went to court to fight an old garbage fine from 2008 (if you put your garbage outside in the alley when it's not garbage pickup time, you get a big fine). I wasn't even living at the place where the garbage was put and I got fined for it.

It was so nice that I was literally in and out of the courtroom (I showed them my rental lease that proved I wasn't even living at the other address) in one minute and got the fine revocated! Whoohoo! That means I don't have to pay over $400 for the fine. Phew.

how did you get fined in the first place?

That sucks that you even had to go to court at all. What a waste of your time! Glad it all turned out well.

I am currently sitting here, waiting to go to work again, then I get 2 days off going to spend it cleaning and job hunting hopefully..... but for today.... I am a slave at my gas station.

Oh I spent the afternoon on the phone with the relay. How so NOT fun!!!

I am disappointment my friends someone hurt to me!

Worked today, went to the dr and yes, I have an ear infection, came home to get my mom and kids to go out for dinner, walked around the neighborhood with my mom and kids after dinner, and did my chores.

Hope everyone had a great day!

I am watching a VERY exciting Stanley Cup playoff! Exciting if you're a Boston fan, for sure. Right now 3 - 0, Boston over Canucks. Ten minutes to go.

Cleaned up the kitchen and living room. Right now I'm roasting chicken bones and veggies for this recipe. I'll be using a bit less salt than recipe called for though.

Let's see, I washed and changed a litter box, changed bedsheets (forgot yesterday), went to Walmart, read a good book and had a good cry, took care of a letter that I needed to get done for the School Board, typed a long reply here on AD and had the website have a hiccup and lost it totally, tried redoing it and lost it again and gave up. Now I am back, but feeling down about a few things, so may not be here for long tonight, maybe I will get over this feeling and stay around, don't know yet.

Took the kids to an entertainment center, ate bad pizza and played games. It was fun.

I had to report for Jury Duty today. I need to go back tomorrow morning.

Let's see, I washed and changed a litter box, changed bedsheets (forgot yesterday), went to Walmart, read a good book and had a good cry, took care of a letter that I needed to get done for the School Board, typed a long reply here on AD and had the website have a hiccup and lost it totally, tried redoing it and lost it again and gave up. Now I am back, but feeling down about a few things, so may not be here for long tonight, maybe I will get over this feeling and stay around, don't know yet.
:hug:

Kristina..hope you feel better.

Worked hard today trying to tie up loose ends for the end of the school year, went shopping with my daughter for nice clothes for promotion, and helped direct the promotion ceromonies tonight. Left work at 9PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back