What did you do today?

sure, i will show it on the CNN news...

Pah! I'm done with work for until new year day! 8 til 4 bah! Tonight I'm gonna watch movies all alone *sniffs* who wanna join with me?! :P

ahh I just got off work at midnight... now I need to go sleep and get up and go work at 9-6pm then go out and join my friends for NYE party... I'm exciting to watch kids go *go 2004 go... go 2005 go...zzzzzzzzzzzz" unlike me!

I've been pulling wallpaper off in my brother's room. It's a good stress buster, Im going mad pulling paper off *ripppp* ooh what fun! Done two walls already, doing the rest tomorrow hehe!

I did NOTHING. Simply wasted minutes on nothing-ness.

Pure lazy day and I'm still in my flannel pjs with no intention of changing. ;)

:lol: Meg -- u arent alone

i did absolutely NOTHING too altho i DID take a shower :lol:

watched a movie i rented -- thats about it :lol:

*laughs* I woke up 830 am and was suppose to go to work at 10 am so i left 930 am and showed up to work and my boss got puzzled and said u didn't have to work today?!!!!!!!!!!! i'm like ahhhh! my name was on schedule.. she said sorry, i forgot to let u know... :-/ so i went back home and ate and use computer then napped 4 hours.. soo bored and pretty upset with fernie ( my roomie) but its over and i'm not gonna let it drag me more down. thanks to the computer and t.v. tomorrow i'm gonna errands anyway.

woke up around 11.. bummed out, checked emails, AD, etc.. was SO DAMN LAZY today.. then a friend VPed me to invite me over.. so i just threw clothes on (of course i freshed up and brushed my teeth in case you were wondering!) and zoomed over there.. and spent the whole day with them.. just walk in the door..

I was playing football outside with my boys today that was pretty fun. My son Markus has one good throwing arm, boy I was impressed.

Then My ex came over started bitching about wanted to borrow money, good grief. That's why I am so glad I don't have him in my life, I don't like men who bitch too much. :ugh:

Today was my day off. I didnt get up until like 11 am. The rest of the day was getting some stuff from Wal-Mart, cleaning the house, and watching tv.

I didnt get up till 11.30am this morning, I was having an excellent dream hehe

Took the christmas decorations down today, and then finished off pulling wallpaper off my bro's room

What did I do today? :::thinking and grins:::

Well, Roadrunner and I had our little moment last nite then again in the bathroom today :naughty: ...What can I say? been one horny new year!!!...

We clean up a bit around here but haven't taken down our Christmas stuff yet, can't seem to have the guts to take it down right now just waiting until Thursday then I will start taking my Christmas things down, I can't help it if I love Christmas too much and looking at how beautiful the lights are on our tree and everywhere else :giggle: ....

and taking care of our bills...that's about all we did today, soon enough Ill be leaving offline to start supper and spend time with the children and Roadrunner too...

So, have a great night everyone...be good! ;)

Went to the grocery store to get few things. Put Christmas decorations away. Did my laundry.

Came back to work today and am using a shovel to clean off my desk...amazing how my desk becomes a magnet for papers while I'm gone...I will hate to see it when I come back from MAAD in March, since I plan to be gone for about a week...anyone wanna come over and help me?

DreamDeaf said:
Came back to work today and am using a shovel to clean off my desk...amazing how my desk becomes a magnet for papers while I'm gone...I will hate to see it when I come back from MAAD in March, since I plan to be gone for about a week...anyone wanna come over and help me?

sure if i get paid!?? :P

Back