What did you do today?

Right now I am just bugging DreamDeaf on aims. I love to bug her, and she loves it too. Don't you slyvester the cat? :giggle:

Then Later I am heading over my devil twin ^Angel^'s house and bug her too. :applause:

Who wants to be next? *devil crackling*

umm..Actually I'm heading to the store soon, hope we don't cross eachother by.....

On the second thought, I might hide if I do pass you by! :bump:

^Angel^ said:
umm..Actually I'm heading to the store soon, hope we don't cross eachother by.....

On the second thought, I might hide if I do pass you by! :bump:

What time would you be back? I wanna come over! Don't you love your sweetest sister anymore? ;)

And I am bugging Cheri back on AIMs. Like I said before, Cheri is 2nd on my list to be bugged by.

^Angel^, I must warn you...Christmas is over, the New Year is looming big...it's our turn to be bad!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Christmas is over, the New Year is looming big...it's our turn to be bad!!!

That is correct girl, :thumb: That is what New Years all about, born to be bad to the bone. ;)

what did i do today? im going to the movie store and rent some scary movies and veggie out today, i wish it was friday today, and waiting for the mail to come to see if i got appcet at this Chef school in Cali, Az

We got free pizza for lunch, so scarfed down three slices...ouch, my poor stomach...now back to work...*snore*

DreamDeaf said:
We got free pizza for lunch, so scarfed down three slices...ouch, my poor stomach...now back to work...*snore*

Save me some Pizza, Im italian, always, always share pizza with Italian people

Then come over to my work, I'll sign you in as my long-lost brother's wife, and let you scarf down some pizza as long as you dress up like a little old Italian woman.

DreamDeaf said:
Then come over to my work, I'll sign you in as my long-lost brother's wife, and let you scarf down some pizza as long as you dress up like a little old Italian woman.

LOL, it will be werid to see a 6'2 ft tall old italian lady next to you

Oh DD you made me laugh so much!!! :mrgreen:

Oakley, I have a wig with grey hair for you to help you get in DD's workplace!!

Mmm...back on topic...Today I went shopping (again) but didn't buy anything. Took apart my brother's bunk bed and moved all his stuff into my room (so much junk!) and I think that's all I did...I've already forgotten what I did today hehe

Oops I forgot to mentain that part, someone came, paid for it and took the bed away

Im just left with star wars toys and lego in my room :ugh:

Yep! It's really uncomfortable, Luke Skywalker pokes me in the eye when I try and turn over

(hehe only j/k)

then give me your wig and DD i will need to borrow the EE bra when i bend over and use the cane and the bra will sag and will need a fake mole with hair in it, and messed up fake teeth. and stretch out panty hose, then will be with DD for the day

Send me a pic of what you look like when you're all dressed up, then I can go around showing my friends hehe

Back