What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! I have got a lot of stuff on my mind!! The swine flu situation is really making me anxious at the moment, it's in the papers daily, all over tv etc.

I cannot wait till my holiday!! Sun(hopefully), sand, beach, the zoo, family times, swimming, ahh bliss

Thinking about taking this girl on a date on her birthday. Problem is I cant go empty-handed on her birthday. And I dont even know where to go on a date. No it's not my first time, had 3 ex girlfriends in the past. It's just this girl had grown on me in a different way. Help?

Thinking about taking this girl on a date on her birthday. Problem is I cant go empty-handed on her birthday. And I dont even know where to go on a date. No it's not my first time, had 3 ex girlfriends in the past. It's just this girl had grown on me in a different way. Help?

gift doesn't count. it's the thought that counts. to make up for no gift, plan it well. nice yummy place to eat... and then a nice trendy place to chill out afterward - dance club, bar/restaurant, comedy club, etc. that will end the day quite nicely for both of you.

Is thinking about how today will be nice.... I will be going to the Lake with my three girlfriends and enjoy the sun and the heat... today is 86 degrees!

gift doesn't count. it's the thought that counts. to make up for no gift, plan it well. nice yummy place to eat... and then a nice trendy place to chill out afterward - dance club, bar/restaurant, comedy club, etc. that will end the day quite nicely for both of you.

:ty:

HHOOOOWWEEEEVVVEEERRRRRR............... if she's the type who expects a gift.... well then you better find something! :lol:

A gift for a special person - I usually go to some kind of small "mom n' pop" stores cuz they're the only one who have some eccentric yet interesting products... something you won't find at major stores.

HHOOOOWWEEEEVVVEEERRRRRR............... if she's the type who expects a gift.... well then you better find something! :lol:

A gift for a special person - I usually go to some kind of small "mom n' pop" stores cuz they're the only one who have some eccentric yet interesting products... something you won't find at major stores.

Especially last min gift. :shock: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I am thinking to myself that I noticed a lot of people popped out of that invisibility mode today.

No idea why, I'd be curious, but to respect private reasons I don't ask for an answer! :wave: to you all to join the cool crew (haha kidding).

I am thinking to myself that I noticed a lot of people popped out of that invisibility mode today.

No idea why, I'd be curious, but to respect private reasons I don't ask for an answer! :wave: to you all to join the cool crew (haha kidding).

I feel certain it was on the other end and none of us stealthy people meant to be visible.

I am less than stealthy, I am more Urkely! When I arrive, everyone knows and they all run for cover! :lol:

Thinking how I did not avoid the flu...and how misserable it is to be sick in 90+ weather!

I am thinking about my youngest son who is staying over a friend of mine's house. I'm not used to not having my youngest one around when I'm at home. He's always with me. I'm so bummed out because I miss him. :(

I am thinking about my youngest son who is staying over a friend of mine's house. I'm not used to not having my youngest one around when I'm at home. He's always with me. I'm so bummed out because I miss him. :(

:aw: I know the feeling. My kids stayed with my Mom for a week last week.. It was waaay too quiet in the house.

I thought I would enjoy being kids free.. I was as well, bummed out! Missing them.

so glad to have them back at home.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back