What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about tomorrow, watchin sum1 play football then off to a school's summer fair

I thought that you found a job. Oh well, keep searching... Good Luck!

I am currently working part-time at Wal-Mart, but I applied for a full-time position with the local school district as an aide.

Let your seed grow in one day. It will reach to the clouds. You could explore your trip up there in your fantasy world. Maybe, you would find a beautiful girl and many new friends. :lol:

I think that would be great! Does it matter I was thinking of Baked Beans though?

I thinking I dye my hairs to deep black or something like that. :hmm:

Thinking about much I want to play more Wii tennis games but I had to put down the remote and force myself to stop so I can pick my son up. I am getting addicted to it! :)

oops, thinking about how hot it is today.

I think that would be great! Does it matter I was thinking of Baked Beans though?

Oh I see. Hmm. You must love to eat baked beans for a breakfast. I didn't realize that you are from England. I think that many American people don't eat the beans for their breakfast, but I noticed some old Irish/English people eat them at some old restaurants. I can't imagine eating both scrambled eggs and beans for a breakfast which is gross to me - it's just me, but I eat the beans once a while for a lunch. I personally cannot stand some brands of bean cans that contain high fruit corn syrup (ingredients) which isn't healthy. Chickpea makes me fart a lot. hee hee. Oh well.

I'm thinking about how things in life is so unfair. I found out today that I have to pay an extra $16.00 per month for my car insurance because I'm single now and its cheaper for married people for insurance. :pissed:

I'm thinking we just set a record for the lowest high temperature in Iowa in the month of July, breaking the previous record set in 1872.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back