What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how things in life is so unfair. I found out today that I have to pay an extra $16.00 per month for my car insurance because I'm single now and its cheaper for married people for insurance. :pissed:

Oh man that gonna sucks. My monthly insurance rate isn't too bad compare to when I brought a brand new car back in 1992. My payments were in the amount of $1,000.00 every 6 months. :shock:

I am thinking of how busy I have been today and I am quite proud to have my implant on for the longest today since months!!

I have been to watch an hour n 10 mins of football, then went to a school summer fair, also went to feed the ducks and went food shopping with my family. Had a great day!! :D:D

Tonight I'm just going to eat chocolate, have a couple of red bulls n vodka and wine, watch tv and a few movies, maybe Twilight(have not seen yet) and Confessions of a Shopaholic which I really like!! :D

I am thinking of how busy I have been today and I am quite proud to have my implant on for the longest today since months!!

I have been to watch an hour n 10 mins of football, then went to a school summer fair, also went to feed the ducks and went food shopping with my family. Had a great day!! :D:D

Tonight I'm just going to eat chocolate, have a couple of red bulls n vodka and wine, watch tv and a few movies, maybe Twilight(have not seen yet) and Confessions of a Shopaholic which I really like!! :D

Sounds like a good day for u!

I am thinking how excited I am about seeing my 4 girlfriends from PA who are coming over tonight for our girls' night out. :)

Yepp I'v been feeling down these past few days but now I'm feeling more like myself :D:D

Have a great weekend, AD'ers!

Oh I see. Hmm. You must love to eat baked beans for a breakfast. I didn't realize that you are from England. I think that many American people don't eat the beans for their breakfast, but I noticed some old Irish/English people eat them at some old restaurants. I can't imagine eating both scrambled eggs and beans for a breakfast which is gross to me - it's just me, but I eat the beans once a while for a lunch. I personally cannot stand some brands of bean cans that contain high fruit corn syrup (ingredients) which isn't healthy. Chickpea makes me fart a lot. hee hee. Oh well.

Baked beans are generally eaten for breakfast in the U.K. but often with lunch as well. I can't stand eggs though *yuck*. :barf: I would rather have some cereal :D.

Oh man that gonna sucks. My monthly insurance rate isn't too bad compare to when I brought a brand new car back in 1992. My payments were in the amount of $1,000.00 every 6 months. :shock:

Yep, you are right it does suck. I have a 2001 Saturn and I was paying $ 137.00 per month full coverage insurance and now its $153.00 per month.:roll:

I'm starting not to like Nationwide :squint:

holy crap I'm insuring a hot rod and we bought a 2006 dodge grand caravan and it's cheaper than that :eek:

I am thinking about how to get preparation for ALEVEL ..........also thinking about how to get my mom understand that i dont sentences to be repeated ten times...(tht so irritating!)

I am thinking about how to get preparation for ALEVEL ..........also thinking about how to get my mom understand that i dont sentences to be repeated ten times...(tht so irritating!)

Good luck with preparation, sure it will be fine! Mom's have to be irritating, I think they are designed for it :P

Thinking about my future!!

I am going to apply for any job, save up so I can take driving lessons then eventually buy myself a little car then eventually move out! I don't want to be living here until I'm 25!!

Thinking about my future!!

I am going to apply for any job, save up so I can take driving lessons then eventually buy myself a little car then eventually move out! I don't want to be living here until I'm 25!!

Well, as long as your boyfriends don't rob your future! Some boys are easy to trick the girls feeling sorry if they don't have a girlfriend. i.e. crying. That's a real trap. That's how my mother felt sorry and married him. They got into argument everyday for 20 years. Finally, they got divorced and happy now, but they wasted their time. She should have divorced him earlier so that she would find a better and honest man in the younger age. It was too late. It was not about money. It's all about love. He is plain stupid and always said no for fun such as going out to the movies, fun rides, etc. That's different after they got married. It is not about a boring man - he never changes himself.

That's what you have to think twice maybe more than twice before you get marriage. It's important that you have fun and make money for yourself first. Never mention to your boyfriend about an inheritance from your relative's will.

Gosh, I can't wait to start school!

ROFL!! What a twist compared to when we were youngsters, we couldn't wait for school to end so we could start our holidays!!

Oohh.. What are you going to school for? Inquiring minds wants to know. :giggle: Congrats!

Gosh, I can't wait to start school!

ROFL!! What a twist compared to when we were youngsters, we couldn't wait for school to end so we could start our holidays!!

I said the same thing to myself when I started on my second degree. Now it's like, totally opposite, I crave/want those books and tests. :lol:

Oohh.. What are you going to school for? Inquiring minds wants to know. :giggle: Congrats!

She's doing a program that will let her become a teacher/sign language or something to that extent, if my memory serves me..

I said the same thing to myself when I started on my second degree. Now it's like, totally opposite, I crave/want those books and tests. :lol:

When I was small I looked forward to going to school. Then I became a teenager. I wanted to sleep in.. :lol:

Always enjoyed tests and pop quizzes. Loved the challenge.

College. I worked, and took night classes. So I was usually dreading having to go to class.

She's doing a program that will let her become a teacher/sign language or something to that extent, if my memory serves me..

Cool! Will find out more when she replies. I can not wait! :D

Hope that you have enough money to pay off your college loan. My sisters paid their own loan for nine years. After that, they changed their career. It is probably common for most students to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back