What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about dancing ... XD I have been watching to many Miku Miku Dance (program where you move a character around to create dance moves) videos ...

I am thinking to get ready for work soon. :( Other then that, TGIF!! :)

I am off on holiday in 2 weeks, how about you?

3 weeks time but I'm staying home. I might be travelling a little bit around the country with the boys (zoo, park, pool, etc...) but nothing big ;) Just casual.. I just hope the weather will be sunny! That's all I want! ;)

Yeah I hope it stays sunny for our trip to Wales, we're staying in a caravan park, my favourite accomodation. It has direct access to the beach, swimming pools, we're hoping to go to the zoo and the waterfalls :D

Wondering if the post will come today... It doesn't look very likely now to be honest. :(

Gosh, I can't wait to start school!

ROFL!! What a twist compared to when we were youngsters, we couldn't wait for school to end so we could start our holidays!!

What courses are you taking at school

Hi Lissa!

I'm taking a full-time load [15 months fast track] and it will be 8 am to 7 pm & 7 days a week. Yes, a full load!

It's American Sign Language Literacy Instructor program. source

The American Sign Language and Literacy Instructor program uses a bilingual and bicultural approach with emphasis on American Second language as a first/second language. The themes in the program include language acquisition & development, American Sign Language linguistics, and assessment & evaluation, pedagogy, child and adult lifespan psychology, Deaf culture, ethics and professionalism, diversity, and general education with a major emphasis on placement in the community.

American Sign Language and Literacy Instructors must be fluent in American Sign Language. They must also have a thorough understanding of both and Deaf and hearing cultures when working between Deaf and hearing individuals. They must adhere to an ethical and professional model of behaviour in a variety of settings

Another snippet..

American Sign Language and Literacy Instructors teach American Sign Language to Deaf and hearing adults and children. They design, implement and evaluate language instruction and assessment, literacy goals and goals with consumers, students, families and professionals. They also teach and promote Deaf culture, cross-cultural interaction and development of community resources while working with Deaf and hearing consumers.

Last edited:
Oh yes, thank you! I had been waiting such a long time to go back to college and wanted a right program. This is the right one and just know I will accomplish a lot.

Have a great weekend Lissa! :) I'm off to Kensington Market.

You too!! I wonder why there is no BSL related courses here in the UK, its just weird

I love love Diet Dr. Pepper but I am just not losing the weight so I am wondering if it is cuz I drank too much of it. I want to restrict my intake and see what happens..if the weight starts coming off, then I got my answer. I work out so much and I am still not toned.

You LIKE dr.pepper? EEECCCHHHHH :P I hate this stuff so much that even when I go through caffine withdrawal that I'll end up pouring it down the sink.

You LIKE dr.pepper? EEECCCHHHHH :P I hate this stuff so much that even when I go through caffine withdrawal that I'll end up pouring it down the sink.

mmmmmm dr pepper!!! I like the normal one!!

It was nothing important, the post came though! 10 minutes after I went out :( :( pah.

I am thinking about my chances of getting the job I applied for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back