What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come up with a total of 15 hours of sleep this week! YAY... not :(

tomorrow and all

I'm thinking about my life and what I am going to do next .... while taking a break from a 25 year career as that hoh electrician ... the long strange journey thing... it is not over but it has to change... setting up the first little cabin that will be a sauna at the lake in the mountains... I did this all as a boy.. but now it is all my stuff and I don't have it all and prices are through the roof... second hand when I can find it, but man it takes a lot to get the little homestead going.. all the cookeware to shovel/axe/pick all kinds of stuff ...gotta be ready for bear problems.. that means guns and bear spray... mosquitoes and biting flies...little boat. the whole freaking pile of stuff is huge...and that is just to make a start... enjoyable but if you cannot be there all the time then there is the will they rob me blind worry... so then it is another pile of fenceposts and fencing and some signage just so they think about the guy that is saying no anyway... meanwhile I need to be back on the job soon and I am goofing off a lot just decompressing.. and my van just flat broke down with the body on one side right on the wheel.. broken torsion bar.. it is a huge swirl inside my head and it pretty near has me paralyzed.

and that is just one

There are two more major project swirling through my brain one hundreds of miles away the other thousands. As I am writing here all alone inside my head sort of reaching out.. I am beginning to see what others have been pointing out.
I hate it when everyone is right and I am not so right.

I am thinking about how far that bus stop was! LOL!

I'm thinking how worried I am for my little man. Brayden has been sick for several days with a high fever. It had seemed to break the other morning...and that nasty thing is back tonight. Now my senses are on high alert...cause, next is hospitalization... never fails with him... if a virus runs like this, he always ends up in the hospital. So I hope for the best....

I'm thinking about how much the world is messed up! The following link shows a hit and run...and no one paid attention to the guy. Cars just kept passing him like it was no big deal. Yeah, a small group gathered around him but they didn't do that much help either.

Hartford Hit and Run - AOL Video

I'm thinking about how much the world is messed up! The following link shows a hit and run...and no one paid attention to the guy. Cars just kept passing him like it was no big deal. Yeah, a small group gathered around him but they didn't do that much help either.

Hartford Hit and Run - AOL Video

I remember this long while back. Must be an old clip. Well - here's a thing. If you don't know how to render medical assistance, do not bother helping. Just call 911 and that's it. With no medical knowledge, you will make it worse for him - possibly further injuring him or even killing him. If the drivers stop and help (but useless due to nonexistent medical knowledge), it will interfere with traffic thus increasing the road danger and preventing emergency personnel from responding to scene quickly. Just keep moving and clear the traffic. There's nothing the drivers & pedestrians can do unless they have medical knowledge. If you notice in the video clip - the person on the left side frantically called 911.

One good Samaritan (with medical knowledge) is better than 20 useless people

I'm thinking how worried I am for my little man. Brayden has been sick for several days with a high fever. It had seemed to break the other morning...and that nasty thing is back tonight. Now my senses are on high alert...cause, next is hospitalization... never fails with him... if a virus runs like this, he always ends up in the hospital. So I hope for the best....

I am sorry to hear that. I hope your son, Brayden feels better soon. :hug:

I'm thinking that I can't wait to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Bottesini, I'm loving your Harry Potter theme. :)

I'm thinking of getting myself into bed, I'm so dead tired from a long day at work. Good night all. ;)

Thinking about my gf and how awesome she is.

It's been an amazing 4 weeks of vacation that I can write a novel in. Tomorrow, school begins once again.

I am thinking about why I am up at 545 AM after a long day yesterday. Thinking of how much I love my girlfriends and how blessed I am to have such great friends whom I can trust my life with.

Jiro, your back!! :D:D

I am just really tired, I've been away at my friends since thurs!!

hows everybody

I was sick for the last three days but today Im better. 90%

Thinking about how sleepy I am!

Thinking about going to bed. And actually get a full nights sleep! I hope!

Night, night.

Thinking about how sleepy I am!

Thinking about going to bed. And actually get a full nights sleep! I hope!

Night, night.

Good night Babyblue! Rest well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back