What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking... Shoot I am too tired to think!

night night ya'll!

Thinking about how I am suffering from the lack of serotonins. The cortisol brewing around my constricted veins is just not an ideal situation I want to be in, lol. But hey, I'll wash up and cleanse myself with fluoride before going to sleep.

Thinking about how I am suffering from the lack of serotonins. The cortisol brewing around my constricted veins is just not an ideal situation I want to be in, lol. But hey, I'll wash up and cleanse myself with fluoride before going to sleep.

Thinking you may be under a lot of stress.

Thinking is AD really recruiting members on Facebook?

It is summer and there is no popular members around --- hence being banned.

LoL! The most controversal and lively members tend to get banned! :lol:

I'm thinking of how much I had wished that I've told this girl off instead of not saying anything at all to her after the commented she had stated at work that she wants a hearing server to do her food orders instead of a deaf server. I've found her commented offended and insulting. I've taught her basic sign language that she needs to know in order to shout out the orders to me, and she doesn't even wants to use them, or doesn't like to use them. :roll:

Show me where she is and I would be gladly to tell her off!

I am sorry that u have to deal with this. I hate hearing people who are like that.

LoL! The most controversal and lively members tend to get banned! :lol:
Their agendas are to debate everyday until they have the aim to be perm-banned. Shall we just leave at this. We are not supposed to discuss banned-related topics. Oops, my bad.

Their agendas are to debate everyday until they have the aim to be perm-banned. Shall we just leave at this. We are not supposed to discuss banned-related topics. Oops, my bad.

OOPS too!

Who's banned.....you guys just know everything. I know it will say it under name, but Im not looky enough

I know handful but can not be mentioned on the world of AD. :|

Thinking you may be under a lot of stress.

True, the cure was a head and face massage with steamed towel and hairwash at the salon. omg it was like a slice of heaven. I also got a back massage too.

All for free!

i'm thinking about how thankful i am to have my laptop back!!!
anddd thinking about watching some tv.

Oh yes, I stay up waaaaaay late. Like 3ish in the morning. it's crazy. I love to sleep, but I guess sleep just doesn't love me. If that makes ANY sense WHATSOEVER.

Oh yes, I stay up waaaaaay late. Like 3ish in the morning. it's crazy. I love to sleep, but I guess sleep just doesn't love me. If that makes ANY sense WHATSOEVER.
You have an good excuse. Unless you admit being a night owl :laugh2:

True, the cure was a head and face massage with steamed towel and hairwash at the salon. omg it was like a slice of heaven. I also got a back massage too.

All for free!

Thinking you are so lucky!!

Wish I could get that done! Especially a massage!

I am thinkin' about flyin' off to Washington state this fall. Would love to visit my daughter and family for a week or 2. :)

Thinking that I could fall asleep now! Could not sleep last night. Now that I am at work. I sure could use a pillow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back