What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left Year 11 3 years ago aged 16 over here school finishes at 16

I left high school a long time ago and got a 2 year college degree. An associate's degree.

I decided that it was time to go back and get a Bachelor's degree. Hence I am waiting......

school finishes at Year 12 - Aged 18

Yikes, i wouldnt have liked to start at my school until I was 18. But this year the new year 7's(11-12 years old) and the year 7's and onwards from next year have to stay at school until 18

Yikes, i wouldnt have liked to start at my school until I was 18. But this year the new year 7's(11-12 years old) and the year 7's and onwards from next year have to stay at school until 18

I don't understand, what do you mean (I dont know the rules there with school.

In the UK children have to go to high school for Year 7-Year 11

Year 7 is 11-12 years old. Year 11 is 15-16 years old

but next year UK school has said that all children have to go to high school from Year 7 till they are 18

In the UK children have to go to high school for Year 7-Year 11

Year 7 is 11-12 years old. Year 11 is 15-16 years old

but next year UK school has said that all children have to go to high school from Year 7 till they are 18

thanks I understand better now

I am thinking how fast my weeekends during the summer are filling up with camping trips, beach days, date nights, and girl nights' out. Friends are paging me inviting me to all kinds of events for the summer and I am trying to arrange it in my plan book.

I am thinking of my friend...she went camping and she paged me saying that someone stole their tent from the campsite when they went hiking. They were forced to return home. Whoa!

Probably a foreclosed jobless homeowner that was desperate for any kind of shelter. :lol:

I am thinking how did I get such bad luck with flights on this trip to DC? Coming to DC (connecting through ATL), I missed my 2nd flight since the first one was delayed. Now coming home, turns out that both the first and 2nd flights are delayed! I won't get home until 11:30pm. Currently waiting for 2nd flight in Charlotte.... I just want to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DC was awesome though. :)

I am thinking how did I get such bad luck with flights on this trip to DC? Coming to DC (connecting through ATL), I missed my 2nd flight since the first one was delayed. Now coming home, turns out that both the first and 2nd flights are delayed! I won't get home until 11:30pm. Currently waiting for 2nd flight in Charlotte.... I just want to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DC was awesome though. :)

I was delayed for 9 hours not long ago, and that was no fun waiting too long when the plane gets delayed. Hope you get back home safe on a flight. :)

If you have a P3 installed into a laptop, then a chat with a friend over VP would kill the time :lol:

Probably a foreclosed jobless homeowner that was desperate for any kind of shelter. :lol:

or someone wanted to sell it for money. People are so strapped for cash these days.

I should prepare myself for my job interview tomorrow and instead I'm chillin on AD :giggle:

I think I've spent enough of time for today on AD (though I might check it once more before going to sleep :angel: )

I am going to try to get on as an aide for a student with a CI at my local school that I have been subbing at. With my overall goal to eventually teach at a deaf school, I believe this would be a good step in that direction. He is fluent in ASL, I know small amounts of sign. He is able to understand spoken English fairly well. I would be there to ensure he has access to all the information that is given to him. His aide that he had this past year has resigned admist a nasty divorce and will be moving to Little Rock to resume completing her degree.

I'm thinking about how many more boxes I have to pack up for.... ugh we're moving to Vancouver this weekend HOWEVER I will be in Las Vegas when when the move occurs. Lucky for me, sucks for them, lol.

I hope that I get to win money while I'm in Las Vegas!

I am thinking about what's up with all the recent deaths of young deaf people in their prime. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back