What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro, I check news website couple of times a day too. I like to be updated with whatever is in front of me.

Jiro, I check news website couple of times a day too. I like to be updated with whatever is in front of me.

then come say your piece in Current Events/Political threads! :cool2:

Depends on what topic - but I dont debate in political threads though

c'mon. be a REAL MAN! I thought you slap people around and yell - I'M AUSSIE, <BLEEP!>

I may be australian but threads are american-related and I ain't no american to debate. I fucking hate politics!

Fuck that, man - aussies will mess you good.
*delete bad joke*

Hmm. The only things I can think of is bad jokes so..

I may be australian but threads are american-related and I ain't no american to debate. I fucking hate politics!

well handful of ADers are not Americans either and they still participate. :mad2:

I am thinking about how my lungs are burning cause I inhaled spit while laughing at my favorite webcomic "Questionable Content"

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am thinking of a cute song for my Chargers heehee I tell ya this med for my ear makes me goofy

Charge it up! Bec the Bolts are hot! :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am thinking of a cute song for my Chargers heehee I tell ya this med for my ear makes me goofy

:eek3: I want some of yer meds!

Psst, I knew you would appreciate my nephew's name when I posted that FB status update :giggle:

jinxedkitten said:
Oceanblue7 said:

:eek3: I want some of yer meds!

Psst, I knew you would appreciate my nephew's name when I posted that FB status update :giggle:

LOL Jinxkitten, its for my ear infection. Somehow, they make feel good :rofl2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back