What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case I didn't mention it earlier (and I'm too lazy to look), I am doing a lot better. I love the ignore feature. I feel fortunate that I haven't had to utilize it before now.

Thinking about how anxious I am to go to my audiologist's appointment tomorrow so I can find out what I can do to stop my ears from swelling up and bleeding. :shock: They are getting more painful as time goes by. I described it to my brother as someone pinching your skin, except all day (or as long as I have my hearing aids in).

I am thinking how much I hate this headache I have had on and off since Sunday.

I'm thinking it's real quiet around here tonight.

FML, I am responsible for looking after eight reptiles for my roommate.

You think I would be excited? Yeah... I was when I thought the roommate wouldn't require me to babysit. However after unpacking them, it's like "ah crap, I am back to square one again: I am looking after more animals than I can handle like I did a year ago."

If roomie isn't here at the end of Day 8 (aka 20th.) I am going to be pissed.

You think I would be excited? Yeah... I was when I thought the roommate wouldn't require me to babysit. However after unpacking them, it's like "ah crap, I am back to square one again: I am looking after more animals than I can handle like I did a year ago."

don't forget to feed them. and beside - you said yes. not "no" so.... stfu :cool2:

After the 8th, cook them, and chow time?

Just an idea, saves money on the meals you take, saves time on you part (one less reptile you feed each time), etc...

don't forget to feed them. and beside - you said yes. not "no" so.... stfu :cool2:

Hence... Day Eight. Tomorrow is Day One. She promised to be back by the 20th. It's not the feeding thing I got a problem with. It's the cleaning thing.

Hence... Day Eight. Tomorrow is Day One. She promised to be back by the 20th. It's not the feeding thing I got a problem with. It's the cleaning thing.

disgusting.....

disgusting.....

If it doesn't bark to go out, has a definite odor (fish-eating animals are good for this... LOL), or visually make a cue... I forget. :S

Hence why I should never own a cat, a parrot or any similar pooping nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back