What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how I will move on after my Uncle Joe........

He has bone cancer and I have been told they have stopped treatment.

Hope all goes well. My father in law passed away this past June from bone cancer, but he had a lot of other issues as well.

He had diabetes, congestive heart failure as well as the bone cancer. His bone cancer started from untreated melanoma. He had sought treatment for melanoma for 12 years and gave up.

Hope all goes well. My father in law passed away this past June from bone cancer, but he had a lot of other issues as well.

He had diabetes, congestive heart failure as well as the bone cancer. His bone cancer started from untreated melanoma. He had sought treatment for melanoma for 12 years and gave up.

Uncle Joe had beaten lung cancer twice, smoking related. My Aunt called us right before Halloween, and told us that he'd been diagnosed with bone cancer, and that it was extensive. I thought we at least had another year with him. If they have stopped treatment at this time, then it really doesn't look good.

I'm thinking I've had enough frustration for the day and put my first ADer on an ignore list, therefore I am leaving for the night in the hopes that I will feel better about AD in the morning.

Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers <3

I'm thinking I've had enough frustration for the day and put my first ADer on an ignore list, therefore I am leaving for the night in the hopes that I will feel better about AD in the morning.

:grouphug:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I thinking, how many days will this ear infection last? The drops says apply for 5 days. I will have to wait and see til then.

My first day of school went well. So much to learn and already piled with homework!

I can't wait for the three day weekend!

Mee too! The Christmas break gas gotten me so spoiled that, I need long weekends more often!! :lol:

thinking about early april and late april, involved two holidays :)

i'm thinkin' that i'm pretty sore from snowboarding last night and i'm getting ready to head up for more riding in a couple hours. this weather we've been having has been great!

After chatting with souggy on AIM blast last evening, I feel real good. I know that just one ADer cannot bring be down and therefore he will remain on my ignore list until such time as I feel I can deal with the constant "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude this person has.

Thank you souggy for your insight.

Got this in an email and thought it was wonderful. Let see if it works.

Heart of Gratitude

A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat.

A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?"

The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way."
I wrote: "Today is a beautiful day but I cannot see it."
Both signs told people that the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people that they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?

Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have.. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively.
When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear.
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling…
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it!!!

I am thinking about ways to stimulate emotional waves through words, nothing else.

Since losing my hearing, I have found all kinds of poems and lyrics that bring to mind geneal moods and feelings and kind of paint my world with lyrical sounds that are wonderful. (no drugs involved :giggle:)

I am thinking on my husband's last vacation, the sewer line had to be replaced two days in.

This vacation, yesterday was the first day and last night, the dryer went out, so we had to go get a new one ordered, and now wait around for it. (Thank God Sears wanted to give me credit.)

Can this possibly be coincidence?

I am thinking on my husband's last vacation, the sewer line had to be replaced two days in.

This vacation, yesterday was the first day and last night, the dryer went out, so we had to go get a new one ordered, and now wait around for it. (Thank God Sears wanted to give me credit.)

Can this possibly be coincidence?

Man, oh man!! I think it would be totally unlucky coincidence.

I hope things get better and his next vacation is truly a vacation from all worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back