What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do whatever you want with me....

I found the rules, and apparently....
Um... the rules were a bit murky. I did not violate the rules exactly but uhmm..

So---you're saying I can do whatever I want - boy, that leaves nothing out of the imagination. :naughty:

Now - fess up - did you violate or not? :cool2:

So---you're saying I can do whatever I want - boy, that leaves nothing out of the imagination. :naughty:

Now - fess up - did you violate or not? :cool2:

From what I read, and my knowledge, no.

but knowing this mod, I'll get banned again for discussing THIS.

a nice 27 degrees for the night. I might go food shopping in a few minutes in my shorts.

Need buttermilk for my cinnamon rolls.

We are currently sitting at 67.5 degrees and a low of 59 for the night. I already had to go to the store for milk and pop tarts.

I'm thinking 4am comes early. Hey - guess what!! It's my last morning to wake up that early. Starting next week, hubby works 2nd shift. yay!!!!

Good night all. See ya tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am thinking about the condo miss Bruiser (chihuahua) and Nicks(kitten) already.

Merely thinking about how blessed I am :)

I am officially an employee and my hours are fabulous (60+ weekly), I will be living a comfortable life with the opportunity to save some major cashola.

Aaaand my sister is fixing my hair tonight (pin curls) so I'll be rocking the waves tomorrow, sigh... life is good!

I am officially an employee and my hours are fabulous (60+ weekly), I will be living a comfortable life with the opportunity to save some major cashola.

Aaaand my sister is fixing my hair tonight (pin curls) so I'll be rocking the waves tomorrow, sigh... life is good!

muy bien!!!

I am thinking how ridiculous supermarkets are for putting up Easter eggs and Hot Cross Buns on shelves shortly after New Year. Easter is in April for pete's sake!

:slap: The Easter eggs are fantastic when frozen and amazing to bite into. I'm a token lezzie during those time as I liiccckk into those eggs; hubby gets all excited!

:naughty: Bwahaha!

Congrats!!!

Thinking about how excited I am for our holiday!! My mum and me went and booked our holiday for my mum, sister and I for the day after mine and sister's birthday!! 9 weeks and 6 days till we fly to Fuertventura(SP?)
We're going for a week in an all inclusive hotel! :)

booze time :D:D

Thinking about how excited I am for our holiday!! My mum and me went and booked our holiday for my mum, sister and I for the day after mine and sister's birthday!! 9 weeks and 6 days till we fly to Fuertventura(SP?)
We're going for a week in an all inclusive hotel! :)

booze time :D:D

Congratulations! I thought you guys were thinking about going to New York (Spain's better, anyway - I want to go there). Have fun in Spain! :)

Uh, oh! Lissa stay away from those hot Spanish men!

I am packing my luggage today, and my trip is only two days away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back