What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how I hope there is freezing rain tonight. It makes for bad driving conditions, which means that all buses will be cancelled. :) :lol:

Thinking about how I hope there is freezing rain tonight. It makes for bad driving conditions, which means that all buses will be cancelled. :) :lol:

be safe

Be careful what you wish for. :naughty:

I am thinking how ridiculous supermarkets are for putting up Easter eggs and Hot Cross Buns on shelves shortly after New Year. Easter is in April for pete's sake!

I am thinking how ridiculous supermarkets are for putting up Easter eggs and Hot Cross Buns on shelves shortly after New Year. Easter is in April for pete's sake!

Some of our stores had Valentine's stuff up at Halloween. A few still have Halloween stuff out as well as the Easter stuff.

Some of our stores had Valentine's stuff up at Halloween. A few still have Halloween stuff out as well as the Easter stuff.

I remember I went to Walgreens last year for something in January and they already had their Easter display out! I was like WTF, it's still 30 degrees outside and raining and your telling me it's time for Cadbury Eggs, Easter baskets, and green grass?! Our Easter tends to be a little chilly anyway but at least the grass is beginning to turn green and it's not 30 degrees, more like 65 degrees.

I remember I went to Walgreens last year for something in January and they already had their Easter display out! I was like WTF, it's still 30 degrees outside and raining and your telling me it's time for Cadbury Eggs, Easter baskets, and green grass?! Our Easter tends to be a little chilly anyway but at least the grass is beginning to turn green and it's not 30 degrees, more like 65 degrees.

I like my Cadburys, let me enjoy them.

apparently i violated another *new* forum rule, now im loooking for it and seems like its hidden somewhere....

What are we gonna do with you? I thought you were doing relativly well and not pissing too many people off. At least not like some people do.

What are we gonna do with you? I thought you were doing relativly well and not pissing too many people off. At least not like some people do.

You can do whatever you want with me....

I found the rules, and apparently....
Um... the rules were a bit murky. I did not violate the rules exactly but uhmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back