What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF course I forgot underling but a long line under words is not a load of underscores put together..
I think my brain only in first or reverse today
On computers it's not a load of underscores but on typewriters, it was.

The underscore on typewriters was also used for making lines for "fill in the blanks" forms.

I know that feeling,watching tv when tired with captions give me head ache..it the zopldin and nytol and run out of zolpidin...people say don't take but it.. they get sleep.
AS for KILLING SKUMKS they your natural wildlife nurture it put traps out then take them back to wild

Caz.....I promise no skunks were harmed. They were spraying so much that I was having a difficult time breathing, otherwise I would never have tried to catch them. The skunks were coming right up to my back sliding window so we had to be super cautious that they didn't get Marley.

Animal Control was concerned that some of these skunks might have had rabies.

Totally impressed that you can run a marathon. I'm working on being able to finish a 5K which would be a huge accomplishment for me.

Good luck!!!

Not yet! I'll run the half marathon next 2 weeks. I hope I'll get a chance to run the marathon eventually. Thank you!

Thinking how fun we went to ski at Greek peak today. We don't know if we will ski more thus month. I'm ready to put ski clothes away in the boxes but put it on hold. Lol

Am thinking,,,my fav show comes on tonite...and tomorrow nite "Bates Motel"...then Tues, night, "Justified"....friends have said "Empire" was good...haven't seen it yet tho'.

My neighbor came to my door the other night to warn me about a skunk in our yard that smells really bad . I hope it won't think my small dog is a skunk to mate with .

hospital put my mum on Liverpool pathway sister and me gone mad so cross evil thing,saw her few hours back very bad

Thinking how strange it feels not be be cold or chilly. 55-60 today. :)

hospital put my mum on Liverpool pathway sister and me gone mad so cross evil thing,saw her few hours back very bad
I'm very sorry that was done against your wishes. :(

At first I thought the pathway was similar to American hospice but I researched it some more, and found out that it is not the same. There is a lot of controversy and complaint against the pathway system.

Thinking about a deaf guy who will be going to court today in regards of charges. Ay yi yi. also wishing that this stupid vertigo will go away.

I can't wait to go to Michigan this week!!!

Midwesterners are strange. I actually am excited to travel to Nebraska this week!

Bet nobody on the east or west coasts ever says anything like this. :lol:

Thinking about a deaf guy who will be going to court today in regards of charges. Ay yi yi. also wishing that this stupid vertigo will go away.

gawd sake see doctor I have vertigo and was told today I had small stroke it affected eyes that why vertigo worse

Midwesterners are strange. I actually am excited to travel to Nebraska this week!

Bet nobody on the east or west coasts ever says anything like this. :lol:

Can't say I have ever wanted to go to Nebraska, I'm excited to go to Florida!

I cross went see ma lastnight no drank or eat all day made big fuss doctor come canulate her which they have but no iv fluids,not one doctor or nurse notice all day she unrousable,if they don't push fluids soon it be to late....it do worry me nurse go to university but no clue what dehydration is

My hub wanted all of us to go to California, LA this coming summer. SURE. We can see his brother and look around in LA.

I cross went see ma lastnight no drank or eat all day made big fuss doctor come canulate her which they have but no iv fluids,not one doctor or nurse notice all day she unrousable,if they don't push fluids soon it be to late....it do worry me nurse go to university but no clue what dehydration is
I read that dehydration is a complaint against pathway. I'm sorry you're having to go thru this with your mom. It's disgraceful that the medical staff isn't taking care of her properly.

That is so awful. That is the reason why my mom moved to florida and took care of my grandparents. Until grandparents had an urge to be placed in the hospice.. My mom kept going there and checking on them everyday because of some stories that mom heard about it. My grandparents passed away, and my parents moved back to the northeast. SO i know one of us willl visit them when they need us. I hope things work out for you. cant believe that .. :(

I read that dehydration is a complaint against pathway. I'm sorry you're having to go thru this with your mom. It's disgraceful that the medical staff isn't taking care of her properly.

they said don't do the pathway but watching her dehydrate do sod all is Liverpool pathway by any othername,my sister and me not able be there all the time it only us who giving her drinks but she don't wake up now.i know she 100 but no one deseve die like that...giving her fluid not going extend her life but make passing lest painful.
do you do the pathway in America

they said don't do the pathway but watching her dehydrate do sod all is Liverpool pathway by any othername,my sister and me not able be there all the time it only us who giving her drinks but she don't wake up now.i know she 100 but no one deseve die like that...giving her fluid not going extend her life but make passing lest painful.
do you do the pathway in America

They sure don't do it like that! When you go to hospice for end of life care, they do as much as possible to keep you comfortable. I've never heard of taking away fluids and food if it's wanted. At the very end enough morphine is given to keep one unconscious. You're mom sounds to be in a terrible situation. I'm so sorry.

Did she have any notarized instructions for her end of life care? That is what my husband and I have.

With my mom, I told the dr. she and the family were ready to have all her meds removed and comfort measures,( morphine) food and water til the end. I was with my mom at that point. We don't have anything like this Pathway of which you speak, I don't think we have that in US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back