What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of the weekend! Doggie Day at the park and In n Out burger for me and my dog

Oh, I found out that my two girlfriends did sign up NYC marathon already and got selected already. They didnt know that i was interested as well. I told them that i will sign up next year since the deadline is over which was last month ago. They begged me to look after the charity. I did look around the charity in order to join the marathon with them. BUT it is a lot of work by asking people to donate $$ if i pick the homeless animals that needs $2,600. I dont think that i am not up to work with it when im working, and take care of my fmaily. :hmm:

Thinking of joining the local YMCA have not been to the gym in 2 years...

Thinking about what a guy who has been calling me off and on since December told me today. He's 20 years older than me. Not a big deal. I think he's just looking for someone to have lunch with though we've yet to go out because of the weather. I think he's more concerned about the age difference than I am. If he's interested in more than just someone to hang out with, then I will have concerns too.

I'm thinking that public transportation is one of the most difficult thing to navigate.

Oh, I found out that my two girlfriends did sign up NYC marathon already and got selected already. They didnt know that i was interested as well. I told them that i will sign up next year since the deadline is over which was last month ago. They begged me to look after the charity. I did look around the charity in order to join the marathon with them. BUT it is a lot of work by asking people to donate $$ if i pick the homeless animals that needs $2,600. I dont think that i am not up to work with it when im working, and take care of my fmaily. :hmm:

son do marathons first one he did for charity drove him nuts...

my thoughts have turned to murder due to insanity

son do marathons first one he did for charity drove him nuts...

my thoughts have turned to murder due to insanity

I know. I am looking to see if i can handle with the charity. I am interested with melonoma, M.S. and homeless animals.

Again, I did contact the agency of homeless animals sheleter but the slots are FILLED. oh no because that goal of $$ is not bad compare with other agency that 2 thousands more. ugh...

I would do the animals
was told dreadful thing today,a little cat was thrown out car window poor little cat walk back to people who did it and they did it again he was given to someone who deals with cats and she did same.
poor little mite he got lumps of flesh missing,he gone bit feral now but amazing he still trust people..
Some people should be aborted before they born if you knew going to do this...really upset me

I would do the animals
was told dreadful thing today,a little cat was thrown out car window poor little cat walk back to people who did it and they did it again he was given to someone who deals with cats and she did same.
poor little mite he got lumps of flesh missing,he gone bit feral now but amazing he still trust people..
Some people should be aborted before they born if you knew going to do this...really upset me

Ooooh, sad story, sure hope the cat is taken in by someone who cares!

I am thinking about National Deaf Poker Tournament on March 13-15 in Atlantic City. I hope the place is fun for people that don't play poker!

I would do the animals
:(

I'm thinking that I'll wait until warmer weather to navigate public transportation.

I'm thinking that I'll wait until warmer weather to navigate public transportation.

It public transportation being affected with the weather ,it's in Boston ?

I can't believe that money was spend to keep Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev alive only to be able to give him the death sentence .

I'm thinking that I hope I will feel good when I run the half marathon in two weeks and next month. Also I'll do the 10 miles race that has lot of hills. I haven't sign up for the marathon yet. I missed the register date for the nyc marathon. I must sign it next year because it's a lottery to select runner only. Ugh. Hey I'll find a regular marathon around here. Boston marathon is nice too. I have to focus on a currently living. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back