What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark knew that I didn't like taking train or bus. I wish I had more appetite for either ones so that I would have hung with him more often.

That it is so dry outside with these severe temps that my face feels like paper. Ugh!

Mark knew that I didn't like taking train or bus. I wish I had more appetite for either ones so that I would have hung with him more often.

Yea, I know how you feel. I lost my childhood friend in 1995 (20 years this Christmas eve) at 23 years old. We had grown apart at the time so after her death, I had so many regrets for not spending more time with her. Even 20 years later, I still feel a sense of sadness whenever I think about her...not about her death but all the years we have lost from 1995 to now ...that's how I am feeling about my dog now. I have regrets for some of the days when I told her to stop when she was bugging me for attention. Now, I wish I could take that back and gave her more attention. Regrets don't go away. I am sorry for your loss...

Yea, I know how you feel. I lost my childhood friend in 1995 (20 years this Christmas eve) at 23 years old. We had grown apart at the time so after her death, I had so many regrets for not spending more time with her. Even 20 years later, I still feel a sense of sadness whenever I think about her...not about her death but all the years we have lost from 1995 to now ...that's how I am feeling about my dog now. I have regrets for some of the days when I told her to stop when she was bugging me for attention. Now, I wish I could take that back and gave her more attention. Regrets don't go away. I am sorry for your loss...

Shel, sorry to hear about your dog. I would be absolutely crushed if something happened to Marley. About your friend, it's pretty common to lose contact after college because everyone is moving, getting married then we get busy raising kids. I know you work very hard at your job. I'm sorry you have regrets, but it's times like these that make us realize what we do have in our lives. I hope you feel better soon.

Thinking how quiet AD has been since Mark's passing.

image.jpg

My daughter sent me a couple cute t-shirts to match my new hot pink running shoes.

Am thinking about that guy on a dirt bike...wheee!...Thought he was gonna come after me. I was driving home and 2 dirt bikers passed me in the other lane...one guy's hat flew off...and I ran over it....:giggle:...(couldn't help it)...Looked back in the mirror, and the biker had turned around and was coming back pretty fast....I gunned it!....:lol:...guessing he did pick it up because I turned down a side street and kept on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back