What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when cats are fondly of sleeping on the blanket or snow pants to sit on. LOL

Me too. I keep thinking it's because it's a DOG shaped bone that she wants nothing to do with it. :lol:

If you do not mind taking a picture of her on the dog shaped bone. I bet It looks hilarious.

But the cat refuses to get on the dog shaped bone. You want A.C. to get all scratched up trying to put the cat on it. :lol:

If you do not mind taking a picture of her on the dog shaped bone. I bet It looks hilarious.

But the cat refuses to get on the dog shaped bone. You want A.C. to get all scratched up trying to put the cat on it. :lol:

LOL Alleycat handles fur kids very well from not getting any scratched. ;)

I will try my best to get a picture. :) She is the CH (cerebellar hypoplasia) cat I have, so she is a bit "special" as it is. :)

(cerebellar hypoplasia causes a kitten's brain to not develop normally. Here is a basic summary -- even though it's from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebellar_hypoplasia_(non-human))

I was not sure where to post this but as I was thinking about it all day I post it here
Some years ago I was skyping why or what I forget when suddenly a Chinese girl Skype me down obvious she was panicking...because my town makes certain maritime stuff and she had ordered something that not turned up..so between our skypes and husband phoning manufacturers we sorted it out..after that she would Skype once a month just say hi,then it stopped..SIX months passed and I got email to say she died in that earthquake her family were unaware what was on her computer and it took 6 months maybe longer before bring themselves to read it..
they emailed me tell me what happened young girl prime of life..
I only write this because it feasible Marks family and friends may one day read our posts and a comfort to them that people all over America and one little not so old lady in UK were privileged to make his acquaintance

. . . I only write this because it feasible Marks family and friends may one day read our posts and a comfort to them that people all over America and one little not so old lady in UK were privileged to make his acquaintance
I agree. I hope someone helps his parents find this site. Mark had posted that his parents weren't internet savvy--they didn't have WiFi in their homes. He did have a brother, who being younger, maybe can find AllDeaf.

if we leave AD condolence maybe it be seen I assuming that what condolence page is for

if we leave AD condolence maybe it be seen I assuming that what condolence page is for

Yes, I'm sure they'll see the messages from us on the funeral home condolence page. I mentioned where I knew Mark from.

I agree. I hope someone helps his parents find this site. Mark had posted that his parents weren't internet savvy--they didn't have WiFi in their homes. He did have a brother, who being younger, maybe can find AllDeaf.

I have found this while trying to find updates on the story . There are few links of AllDeaf on the internets about Mark , Mark's brother might see
one of these links.

'"ChicagoBlue...Mark..has died - AllDeaf.com
www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=2397313"

I have found this while trying to find updates on the story . There are few links of AllDeaf on the internets about Mark , Mark's brother might see
one of these links.

'"ChicagoBlue...Mark..has died - AllDeaf.com
www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=2397313"

What did you use for the search? Did you used ChicagoBlue2?

There's a good chance nobody in is family knows about his screen name. I pretty sure my kids don't know my screen names on the various forums I belong to.

I just realized I wrote that wrong. I meant to write dog bone shaped blanket. But I think you guys knew what I meant. I haven't tried to take a pic yet but when I do, I'll post it.

I just realized I wrote that wrong. I meant to write dog bone shaped blanket. But I think you guys knew what I meant. I haven't tried to take a pic yet but when I do, I'll post it.

You typed it right. I left off the bone in my post. Oops.

I don't recall Mark talking about his siblings. He hardly mentioned having a brother when we hung out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back